Rusty_Quill thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello!

Yaha kya ho raha h?

mnm13 thumbnail

Rim, i turned on siggy option just to see your siggy🤣

And yes i have already seen this scene on insta she said an Italian phrase too friend are one soul in two bodies, aisa kuch ☺️

I thibk Actually she wanted to say, we are do jism ek jaan 🤣🤣

It was so beautiful 👏

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

And yes i have already seen this scene on insta she said an Italian phrase too friend are one soul in two bodies, aisa kuch ☺️

It was so beautiful 👏

🤣🤣🤣 

WTH!

Mai kal kitna boli ki don't check my siggy 🤪

Yar tu abb episode dekh hi Matt sab kuchh toh tune insta pe dekh liya 🤣🤪 

Aur sun.. abhi idhar baat Karr mujhse 😔 becz I need to keep staring at your siggy FOREVER ☺️

Also, I'm too much in love with him... I don't want to watch the Last 2 episodes when it comes 😭

Mai 1st episode se vapas dekh rahi hu, this time in detail 😎 abhi shakal yad ho gayi hai na sabki 😎🤪 

Your DP! ❤️

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

🤣🤣🤣 

WTH!

Mai kal kitna boli ki don't check my siggy 🤪

Yar tu abb episode dekh hi Matt sab kuchh toh tune insta pe dekh liya 🤣🤪 

Aur sun.. abhi idhar baat Karr mujhse 😔 becz I need to keep staring at your siggy FOREVER ☺️

Also, I'm too much in love with him... I don't want to watch the Last 2 episodes when it comes 😭

Mai 1st episode se vapas dekh rahi hu, this time in detail 😎 abhi shakal yad ho gayi hai na sabki 😎🤪 

Your DP! ❤️

Haan actually i saw most of the things on insta🤣

He came back to feed inzaghi 🤣

#Vinzaghi_forever 🤣

Teri siggy staring ke chakkar mai bb ka rating increase hojayega🤪

Same thing happened to me while watching cloy. Also with Vincenzo. Dekho i am skeptical to watch 17 & 18 th epi. 

Aur last two epis mujhe dekhnahi nehi hai🥺

I can't cope up with the fact that it's ending 💔😭

Dekho firse so that i can talk to you taki g names of the characters 🤣

Your dp is my fav

..RiMi.. thumbnail

It was so beautiful 👏

@bold - itna padhne ke baad I saw your siggy toh maine aage ka padha hi nahi 😕🤣 🤪

Haan she meant 2 jism ek jaan ☺️ but Friends kyu boli 😔 Friends toh bohot hote hain 🤔 itne saare jaan alag alag body me jayenge toh Voldermort bann jayenge 🤪

She should have said - Lovers 😎 

Also, I was expecting her to kiss him 😔😭😭 

Jaise CLOY me how he kissed her when she was going Vaise ☺️🤪 

I have a feeling ki these 2 will not end up together  They better come up with a season 2 😔

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

@bold - itna padhne ke baad I saw your siggy toh maine aage ka padha hi nahi 😕🤣 🤪

Haan she meant 2 jism ek jaan ☺️ but Friends kyu boli 😔 Friends toh bohot hote hain 🤔 itne saare jaan alag alag body me jayenge toh Voldermort bann jayenge 🤪

She should have said - Lovers 😎 

Also, I was expecting her to kiss him 😔😭😭 

Jaise CLOY me how he kissed her when she was going Vaise ☺️🤪 

I have a feeling ki these 2 will not end up together  They better come up with a season 2 😔

Wth 🤣

Itna big reply diya tune without reading the whole thing 😒

She is shy/ scared to accept her feelings 🤪

They aren't officially dating na toh kaise bolti lovers🤣

Friendship ka cover lagake pyaar jata rahi thi. 

Vin is slow in this matters, she should have take the initiative 😆 confess and ask him to take her with him. She said earlier na she is perfect to become mafia but vin ishara samjha nehi 🤣 directly bolna padega 😆

I think they might end up together  mujhe drama dekhne se pehle sad ending laga tha but as i am watching every episode, mujhe happy ending hoga lag raha hai🤪

Regardless of ending, they should come up with a second season ❤️

This drama is one whole package. A rare gem in the current kdrama trend. Recently extra marital affair bohot jyada popular hai 🤢 i hate it🤢 LIKE  BB. 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Haan actually i saw most of the things on insta🤣

He came back to feed inzaghi 🤣

#Vinzaghi_forever 🤣

Teri siggy staring ke chakkar mai bb ka rating increase hojayega🤪

Same thing happened to me while watching cloy. Also with Vincenzo. Dekho i am skeptical to watch 17 & 18 th epi. 

Aur last two epis mujhe dekhnahi nehi hai🥺

I can't cope up with the fact that it's ending 💔😭

Dekho firse so that i can talk to you taki g names of the characters 🤣

Your dp is my fav

Yup! He said he came back because he had to Feed Inzaghi 😎🤣🤣 It was so damn cool when he said that mun☺️😎 

#Vinzaghi ☺️ 🤣 I don't even know Vin and CY ka ship name 🤣 but ye pata hai 🤣

Haan abb kya kar sakte hain 😕 at least both of hs will know ranking kyu badhi 🤣 but siggy toh dekhna hi mujhe 😎 that smirk and finger movement seems to be calling me ☺️😎 

Yaar tu 17 and 18 toh dekh ... and tell me at least ki 17 me kaun Mara tha🤣Vaise IDC now, I was only bothered about villain ka bhai (he's so cute )

Ek kaam karte hain we'll not watch last 2 and mai shuru se dekh rahi hu toh obviously tujhse cheeze poochh poochh ke dobara dikhva hi dungi 😎 uske baad dekh lenge last 2 .. ya kabhi nahi dekhenge 😭🤣

@bold - 😡🤬 ye koi tareeka hota hai mazaak udaane ka 🤣 yaar mujhe abhi bhi sirf Vincenzo aur CY ka naam pata hai 🤣 Mai kya karu aap hi batao 😎🤪 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Wth 🤣

Itna big reply diya tune without reading the whole thing 😒

She is shy/ scared to accept her feelings 🤪

They aren't officially dating na toh kaise bolti lovers🤣

Friendship ka cover lagake pyaar jata rahi thi. 

Vin is slow in this matters, she should have take the initiative 😆 confess and ask him to take her with him. She said earlier na she is perfect to become mafia but vin ishara samjha nehi 🤣 directly bolna padega 😆

I think they might end up together  mujhe drama dekhne se pehle sad ending laga tha but as i am watching every episode, mujhe happy ending hoga lag raha hai🤪

Regardless of ending, they should come up with a second season ❤️

This drama is one whole package. A rare gem in the current kdrama trend. Recently extra marital affair bohot jyada popular hai 🤢 i hate it🤢 LIKE  BB. 

Tujhe ye vaala bada reply laga tha..🤣 uske baad vaala quote dekh maine drabble likh diya hai 🤣🤣 actually wastapp pe samajh nahi aata but we always talk in BULK 🤣🤣 

Both of them are shy ☺️ but aag dono taraf lagi huyi hai 😎 do u know.. CY apne laptop pe vo kiss vaali pic nihaar rahi thi.. I'm sure she wants more ☺️🤪

Yaar kya dikkat hai logo ki.. koi friendship ka cover jataata hai aur koi Zimmedari ka 🤢🤣🤣 

Yaar sahi me, she'll do so well as Consigliere! 😎 dono Mafia couple bann jayenge ☺️ Paolo should die and Vincenzo should become the Boss 😎(officially)🤣

Sahi me? Do u think they'll be together ? ☺️ Kal mai raat ke 3 baje tak fanfics padhi where they are together 🤣

You're right!!! Vincenzo is a perfect show in this sick era of EMA 🤢 ye trend itna badh gaya hai ki log justify bhi karne lage hain boss 🤢🤣🤣 

Le ek aur OS likh diya idhar.. now waiting for your reply 🤣