Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Its just frustrating the female.Leads have no voice in front of family but go full on machine gun on the guy

She is truly just a KWB for the Deshmukh's

Goongi gai banke sabki baat maankar also she won't become blood to them she will be family like and not family 

I had loved Zeeshan's convo with Romaisa on this topic in MSKSH.

Pallavi needs to make her.life decisions

The day she opens her.mouth in front of VD and SD ehsaan faramosh we took care of you after being widowed our son died after marrying you Will.not surprise me. 

You have watched mohabbat subah ka sitara hai?❤️

I loved zeeshan's speech in the end. And it's so true. What would you get being a doormat. people never acknowledge any goodness or sacrifice in real life.

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

Ok, so I had posted this in another thread, doing it here again:

Can someone please present me with an Oscar award for predicting the correct thing about the Deshmukhs.smiley36

Achcha thik hai, "And the Oscar award goes to" bol doge to bhi chalega.smiley36

But maine bola tha behenlog, ye Deshmukh khandaan apna khandani-pan zaroor dikhayega ek din. Mujhko laga Mandaar ke aane ke baad hoga. Inke rang to kuch jaldi hi samne aa gaye. Woh Vijay ne prove kar diya ki woh hai Bhalunath. Bachi Aai, woh to Lomdini hi nikli. Dono me farq sirf subtlety ka hai. The husband is explicit and the wife isn't. 

Even if this challenge did not exist, and Raghav and Pallavi would have interacted anyhow, since it's their destiny, then also they would have behaved like this. Pallavi is not the daughter, and she never will be. She is just stuck in an unhealthy toxic relationship, where her need for acknowledgment as someone's daughter is very strong. Pallavi is a needy woman frankly, who needs this acknowledgment being an orphan, that it seems to override her sense of self-respect totally. This is not love, this is not respect. Those Deshmukhs are parasites and sucking the life out of the girl. And Pallavi is stuck in a co-dependent one-sided relationship.

For once, I am glad that she is getting married so soon, even it is for hate. Kyunki with Raghav, she has to deal with him on her own, relying on her own instincts. Raghav ke saath baat barabari ki hoti hai, naukar-maalik type ki co-dependency nahi. Arre unn dono ke hate me bhi ek sense of trust hai ki "Haan bhai, mera dushman aisa hai, aur aisa karega ya kabhi nahi karega". Ye chutiya Deshmukhs to beti-beti bolke, token trust bhi nahi dete ladki ko. Unse achcha to Raghav hai, at least woh usko acknowledge karta hai for what she is.

Sab sai hai behen. Par ye bta itne din ghayab Kahan thi?😃

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ok, so I had posted this in another thread, doing it here again:

Can someone please present me with an Oscar award for predicting the correct thing about the Deshmukhs.smiley36

Achcha thik hai, "And the Oscar award goes to" bol doge to bhi chalega.smiley36

But maine bola tha behenlog, ye Deshmukh khandaan apna khandani-pan zaroor dikhayega ek din. Mujhko laga Mandaar ke aane ke baad hoga. Inke rang to kuch jaldi hi samne aa gaye. Woh Vijay ne prove kar diya ki woh hai Bhalunath. Bachi Aai, woh to Lomdini hi nikli. Dono me farq sirf subtlety ka hai. The husband is explicit and the wife isn't. 

Even if this challenge did not exist, and Raghav and Pallavi would have interacted anyhow, since it's their destiny, then also they would have behaved like this. Pallavi is not the daughter, and she never will be. She is just stuck in an unhealthy toxic relationship, where her need for acknowledgment as someone's daughter is very strong. Pallavi is a needy woman frankly, who needs this acknowledgment being an orphan, that it seems to override her sense of self-respect totally. This is not love, this is not respect. Those Deshmukhs are parasites and sucking the life out of the girl. And Pallavi is stuck in a co-dependent one-sided relationship.

For once, I am glad that she is getting married so soon, even it is for hate. Kyunki with Raghav, she has to deal with him on her own, relying on her own instincts. Raghav ke saath baat barabari ki hoti hai, naukar-maalik type ki co-dependency nahi. Arre unn dono ke hate me bhi ek sense of trust hai ki "Haan bhai, mera dushman aisa hai, aur aisa karega ya kabhi nahi karega". Ye chutiya Deshmukhs to beti-beti bolke, token trust bhi nahi dete ladki ko. Unse achcha to Raghav hai, at least woh usko acknowledge karta hai for what she is.

So true whatever u described about Pallu & Deshmukh people👍🏼..

There is a limit for everything 🥱...they just blindly trust others, not a single chance for Pallu to defend herself 🤦..

Raghav is the owner, so she has to interact with him ..how they can say something else😔

Pallavi becomes herself front of Raghav👍..she never had to pretend to him..he knows her too, by now...some mus will get clear on they way through their journey😆

When someone like Raghav & her brother puts some sense in her👍🏼..

She prefers to close her mind, eyes & ears all🥱😔🤦

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Sab sai hai behen. Par ye bta itne din ghayab Kahan thi?😃

I think sabko pata hai ki main inn Deshmukhs ki haraamzaadgi tolerate nahi kar paungi; aur na RaghVi ki Shaadi ke naam pe Mahabharat. So I don't watch regularly, but I do browse through the forum bro.😆

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

So true whatever u described about Pallu & Deshmukh people👍🏼..

There is a limit for everything 🥱...they just blindly trust others, not a single chance for Pallu to defend herself 🤦..

Raghav is the owner, so she has to interact with him ..how they can say something else😔

Pallavi becomes herself front of Raghav👍..she never had to pretend to him..he knows her too, by now...some mus will get clear on they way through their journey😆

When someone like Raghav & her brother puts some sense in her👍🏼..

She prefers to close her mind, eyes & ears all🥱😔🤦

Don't worry, aaj uss Bhalunath ke liye Raghav ko roka, kal ussi ke liye Deshmukhs ki haraamkhori nikalegi, dekh lena. Inn naaspito ke liye Sulochana hi sahi hai re. They will just walk over people like Pallavi, so Sulu Kaku jo bhi inke saath kare, I am up for it. Go Sulu Kaku, go😆🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Don't worry, aaj uss Bhalunath ke liye Raghav ko roka, kal ussi ke liye Deshmukhs ki haraamkhori nikalegi, dekh lena. Inn naaspito ke liye Sulochana hi sahi hai re. They will just walk over people like Pallavi, so Sulu Kaku jo bhi inke saath kare, I am up for it. Go Sulu Kaku, go😆🤣

👏🥳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

I didn't like the way she behaved with her brother

He was just expressing his frustration over her treatment. And he wasn't wrong in anything.

If he was wrong too, he didn't deserve to be scolded harshly like that.

She could have explained him calmly rather then bursting on him.

Her brother wasn't even wrong but she was begging for his forgiveness to aai.

Did he even ask u that? For a two yr aai , u r ignoring ur brother of lifetime.

He told u to go with him and was ready to take care of u but u didn't accept it

Now the so called Deshmukh's whom u think as real family will show u their real nature by throwing u out.

U ignored ur real family, now its turn of u to suffer the burnt

P.S. i don't like this kind of dumb n sanskari bahu. They r just pointless n irritating

Completely agree! She was very rude to her brother 🤔

He was on her side 

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know why the DIL on ITV has to be either too MAHAAN or too EVIL... extremes. Guess that is what some section of viewers like to watch....

Agreed, Pallavi is becoming a disappointment as cannot relate to someone like her from 2021.. who would sunao her own brother instead of sunaoing her In Laws... She needs to balance herself. But alas where needed she zips her mouth...

Siddiquie thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

I didn't like the way she behaved with her brother

He was just expressing his frustration over her treatment. And he wasn't wrong in anything.

If he was wrong too, he didn't deserve to be scolded harshly like that.

She could have explained him calmly rather then bursting on him.

Her brother wasn't even wrong but she was begging for his forgiveness to aai.

Did he even ask u that? For a two yr aai , u r ignoring ur brother of lifetime.

He told u to go with him and was ready to take care of u but u didn't accept it

Now the so called Deshmukh's whom u think as real family will show u their real nature by throwing u out.

U ignored ur real family, now its turn of u to suffer the burnt

P.S. i don't like this kind of dumb n sanskari bahu. They r just pointless n irritating

as an itv viewer I'm not very surprised Just waiting for the day when savage RR turns pallu into a savage woman😎

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Don't know why the DIL on ITV has to be either too MAHAAN or too EVIL... extremes. Guess that is what some section of viewers like to watch....

Agreed, Pallavi is becoming a disappointment as cannot relate to someone like her from 2021.. who would sunao her own brother instead of sunaoing her In Laws... She needs to balance herself. But alas where needed she zips her mouth...

She was a disappointment today.

She is behaving too much like a DIL . She even talked back to her own brother who was with her from childhood for 2 yrs relationship.

Her character development is so weak I can't..