My Rant on the current track

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 days ago

So, i had stopped watching Barrister Babu  for Ishq mein marjawan, and for me it was a good decision, because it looks like Anirudh character is yoyoing between one extreme to another.

The person who so effectively made bondita understand that having periods is not a curse but a sign of your physical development, has changed overnite into this disgusting person who likes to humiliate his wife.

If they wanted to show, ki Anirudh will be in love with someone else, they should have left Mini's character as positive,  was there no way to make bondita understand what is  infatuation? the way he is pushing her away, torturing her emotionally.,i would really want to see an ice cold bondita, who doesn't care about, but happy and smiling with the rest of them... 

He should face the same torture she is facing, but alas that may never happen. 

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by raveena0605

So, i had stopped watching Barrister Babu  for Ishq mein marjawan, and for me it was a good decision, because it looks like Anirudh character is yoyoing between one extreme to another.

The person who so effectively made bondita understand that having periods is not a curse but a sign of your physical development, has changed overnite into this disgusting person who likes to humiliate his wife.

If they wanted to show, ki Anirudh will be in love with someone else, they should have left Mini's character as positive,  was there no way to make bondita understand what is  infatuation? the way he is pushing her away, torturing her emotionally.,i would really want to see an ice cold bondita, who doesn't care about, but happy and smiling with the rest of them... 

+infinitysmiley27

We want exactly same...but makers made ani as a smiley11... I don't even want to start....

We understand yousmiley31

Posted: 7 days ago

I want Aniruddh to regret his actions & cry khoon ke ansoo for the way he treated Bondita & Neha Ma'am also said that Aniruddh will realise his mistakes & that will be a very emotional moment....I hope the makers won't let us down this time par unka koi bharosa nahi hai...

Really? We all are looking for this day when Aniruddh will realise his mistake.But seriously looks like Aniruddh ko compromise ka Devta bana denge. I don't know. This track is going too far.

Originally posted by Prarthi13

Really? We all are looking for this day when Aniruddh will realise his mistake.But seriously looks like Aniruddh ko compromise ka Devta bana denge. I don't know. This track is going too far.

What i don't understand is the need to be melodramatic, being infatuated by someone, caring about someone is natural, just because she follows every word KSJ doesn't make her a doormat. Even today many women handle job and house beautifully, they can be traditional as well as modern.

That is the only issue I have with Ani. He did not even ATTEMPT to explain things to Bon!! I mean WTF!! 

He has always been so patient and understanding and tried to explain things to her as per her age but now all of sudden, Bon is ziddi ladki jiska dimag Bal Vivah ne kharab kiya hai!!?? WHAT!!?? 

I hate this Ani. It ruined the entire essence of the show which basically said that a curious 8 year old has found someone who can answer all her questions!! 

It will probably happen when Manorama does the suicide bombing!

Originally posted by AK_2010

That is the only issue I have with Ani. He did not even ATTEMPT to explain things to Bon!! I mean WTF!! 

He has always been so patient and understanding and tried to explain things to her as per her age but now all of sudden, Bon is ziddi ladki jiska dimag Bal Vivah ne kharab kiya hai!!?? WHAT!!?? 

I hate this Ani. It ruined the entire essence of the show which basically said that a curious 8 year old has found someone who can answer all her questions!! 

i have no comments for him. 

He isn't worth it smiley16

Barrister Babu