Why are they repeating the songs???

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 days ago

Now this is happening every week. There are so many songs available but they are repeating the songs. This week Danish is performing his audition song Chaiyya Chaiyaa, Ashish is singing Humma Humma already done by SMP, Arunita is singing Kehna hi kya which was Sireesha's mega audition. So disappointing.

https://www.facebook.com/122069694482469/posts/4146898595332872/?app=fbl

Posted: 7 days ago

No use of discussing this...many people are complaining about this but this has become trend in idol now

They are behaving like there's shortage of songs 

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by altgr

Now this is happening every week. There are so many songs available but they are repeating the songs. This week Danish is performing his audition song Chaiyya Chaiyaa, Ashish is singing Humma Humma already done by SMP, Arunita is singing Kehna hi kya which was Sireesha's mega audition. So disappointing.

https://www.facebook.com/122069694482469/posts/4146898595332872/?app=fbl

R there copyright issues?  Perhaps they have to pay royalties for the songs. Since they have already paid for them repeating them saves money 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Surely there is no dearth or AR Rehman songs 

If most of the songs are being repeated, Why they don’t end the show? Just recycling them with either same contestant or passing on to another contestant.

Sayli singing Laila Main Laila in Kalyanji-Anandji special? This song either she has already sung or was it SMP!!

Is it due to copyright issues? I don’t recall this happening in previous seasons of Idol

This creative team lacks any sort of creativity apparently.
Arunita’s voice is way closer to Lata/Alka’s than Chitra’s, instead of giving her Kehna Hi Kya/Tu Hi Re they should’ve made her sing Taal Se Taal Mila or Ay Hairathe. Danish could’ve been given Mitwa and Tere Bina. Ashish has a similar style as Benny so he could’ve sung Kaise Mujhe or even Kahin Toh.

So many possibilities, sigh. 

I don’t think singing songs in a competition comes under copyright issues. They just can’t post certain performances online.

We’ve seen many performances not uploaded because of copyright issues. If memory serves me right, T- series songs are usually not uploaded. I could be wrong, but that’s what I remember.

The creatives are just lazy to find new songs, so there’s a lot of repetition

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I don’t think singing songs in a competition comes under copyright issues. They just can’t post certain performances online.

We’ve seen many performances not uploaded because of copyright issues. If memory serves me right, T- series songs are usually not uploaded. I could be wrong, but that’s what I remember.

The creatives are just lazy to find new songs, so there’s a lot of repetition

The creatives just want their favourites to sing in their comfort zone so where there has been jumping around by judges, guests tarif etc., those songs being recycled. They think it’s those songs performances bringing trp’s smiley36

Indian Idol 12