Frequent Posters

Jsmp21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Wapas news aa raha.. 

🤷‍♀️

Guess in logon ko chain nahi aata

just 1 hours Purana news hein n yeh Ekata Kapoor ke shows hein...she can managed during pandemic as well..zee needs shows Jo use survive Kare..

if we go with this track N if Kallu got preganent 

so it might be last track...1 track ke 2 months 1.5 months Kafi hein..mere frnd bole hamako esaki news to aayi hein..lekin PH koi news Nahi aai hein..🤷🏼‍♀️.To ham ab Kuch Nahi Kar sakate.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sas79

Share your thoughts about the upcoming track!!! So Kalyani has been taken into custody but there is not solid proof against her. She is only a suspect. But the new Commissioner has tortured her badly. But Sunita had framed her for the murder.  I think once that evidence comes out, there will be a big issue.

I think Malhar will out his neck on the line and somehow get her out of custody, thinking she's innocent. 

99% sure that Kalyani pregnancy will be used to prevent future arrest when Sunita's evidence against Kalyani comes out. AnuSar will advocate for KalMa to have a child to save Kalyani from jail LOOOL since they can prove new Commissioner likes to torture suspects.

But there must have been something incriminating against Kalyani for the commissioner to arrest her. 

Otherwise according to precap, the body rolled out of a bale of cloth. How can that be connected to Kalyani. It would only incriminate the owner of Nal Emporium. 

By the way does this Nal Emporium belong to AS now, since we saw her signing it off to Atharv.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

just 1 hours Purana news hein n yeh Ekata Kapoor ke shows hein...she can managed during pandemic as well..zee needs shows Jo use survive Kare..

so it might be last track...1 track ke 2 months 1.5 months Kafi hein..mere frnd bole hamako esaki news to aayi hein..lekin PH koi news Nahi aai hein..🤷🏼‍♀️.To ham ab Kuch Nahi Kar sakate.

Teekh hai.. 

Jo hona hai wahi hoga. 

But nowhere in that latest article its written that THR or QH is being replaced. 

Only written that kkb might take 8.30 pm. 

Probably slot change ho sakta hai. 

Jsmp21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Teekh hai.. 

Jo hona hai wahi hoga. 

But nowhere in that latest article its written that THR or QH is being replaced. 

Only written that kkb might take 8.30 pm. 

Probably slot change ho sakta hai. 

M done with this news yar...I tried my sources they told me no response from PH...don't keep high hopes..it's channels decision.

rekha_crm thumbnail

M done with this news yar...I tried my sources they told me no response from PH...don't keep high hopes..it's channels decision.

Chod do Jiya. 

There's nothing we can do. 

Hai toh dekhenge warna nahi. That's it. 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No way Bhagyalakshmi was going to launch in April during IPL. If it were, we would know the main cast by now. 

No clue about the other show. What happened to Deep Jale? 

Anways, there is a lot of confusion here. 

In any case, I'm doubtful of shows being able to launch in June. Earliest I feel they will be able to launch in maybe August/September. But let's see. 

By that time anything can happen/change. 

sas79 thumbnail

Jiya, let's just wait for PH or channel to confirm it. 

Even as per article, PH is denying the June buzz and assuring all is well. 

Truth is many things can chnage quickly now. Too many variables. 

I trust PH to confirm news if true. Let's just wait for it.

sas79 thumbnail

But there must have been something incriminating against Kalyani for the commissioner to arrest her. 

Otherwise according to precap, the body rolled out of a bale of cloth. How can that be connected to Kalyani. It would only incriminate the owner of Nal Emporium. 

By the way does this Nal Emporium belong to AS now, since we saw her signing it off to Atharv.. 

I feel the MS will make Kalyani a suspect. Cause he was holding on to it and the car with the blood. 

But seems like Sunita has planted some other evidence that will 100% trap her. I'm sure Malhar and Anu will ensure that Kalyani is released from jail. 

And I feel pregnancy will be used to prevent future arrests when Sunita's evidence/some other concrete evidence comes out. 

No clue whats the deal with Nal Emporium. I feel Atharva will come back and say that Deshmukhs and Kalyani used Nal Emporium to smuggle drugs when he was gone. 

Edited by sas79 - 3 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

I feel the MS will make Kalyani a suspect. Cause he was holding on to it and the car with the blood. 

But seems like Sunita has planted some other evidence that will 100% trap her. I'm sure Malhar and Anu will ensure that Kalyani is released from jail. 

And I feel pregnancy will be used to prevent future arrests when Sunita's evidence/some other concrete evidence comes out. 

No clue whats the deal with Nal Emporium. I feel Atharva will come back and say that Deshmukhs and Kalyani used Nal Emporium to smuggle drugs when he was gone. 

Oh was he still holding on to the Ms.. I thought it fell off his hand when Sunita was strangling him. 

Ofcourse the blood sample from the car can be matched and since its her car, that can be used as evidence. 

Kalyani's fingerprints are all over the steering wheel now. 

There are chances Atharva wiped out the previously existing prints of sunita when he removed the chassis and number plate. 

Unless Sunita forgot to wipe her fingerprints from his neck, she would not get into trouble as there seems no other witness. 

You're right I think pregnancy will be the way to save Kalyani from the third degree torture and to get bail. 

The last part that you've written definitely works in Atharv's favour. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 years ago
sas79 thumbnail

Oh was he still holding on to the Ms.. I thought it fell off his hand when Sunita was strangling him. 

Ofcourse the blood sample from the car can be matched and since its her car, that can be used as evidence. 

Kalyani's fingerprints are all over the steering wheel now. 

There are chances Atharva wiped out the previously existing prints of sunita when he removed the chassis and number plate. 

Unless Sunita forgot to wipe her fingerprints from his neck, she would not get into trouble as there seems no other witness. 

You're right I think pregnancy will be the way to save Kalyani from the third degree torture and to get bail. 

The last part that you've written definitely works in Atharv's favour. 

Basically what I feel is that Malhar and Anu will get Kalyani out of jail. Malhar will take panga with Commissioner as he will believe Kalyani has no haat in the murder and he will look for the real khooni. And ofc Anu will recommend Kalyani to stay silent. 

But when all the evidence comes out, I feel Kalyani will be stuck and Malhar will look like an idiot in front of his Commissioner. He trusted Kalyani and she was involved in all of it. 

But she will be prevented from going to jail due to pregnancy and Malhar will be angry with her but will not show it that much due to pregnancy. 

And ofc Athu will take advantage and petition for custody.