Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

Are ab logo kya batau...bohot yar Yaha careless ho Gaye hein...sirf Mumbai mein 2.5 million log Jaga Kam...stupidity hein yar...govt Kate BHI to kitana...Kar rahe efforts ham Dekh rahe hein but logo ke dimag me ghusati Nahi...useless log hein Rekhu.

Exactly, government ko har cheez ke liye blame nahi kar sakte.. 

It is people's responsibility also.. Itna kya laaparvahi...🙄🙄

Jsmp21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Its hard. Cause I don't think they'll be able to do a serious lockdown like the last time cause people to who day to day for the wages will be severely affected. 

Sasu there no other solution in case of Maharashtra..they have takenall party meeting today...n everybody agreed...tomorrow again they sit with task force with all parties regarding packages for daily wagers and commons people related problem n then will impose full lockdown.

Edited by Jsmp21 - 3 years ago
Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Exactly, government ko har cheez ke liye blame nahi kar sakte.. 

It is people's responsibility also.. Itna kya laaparvahi...🙄🙄

Exactly di...you can take the horse to the pond but you can't make it drink water...

Sometimes I feel people are soo careless and arrogant that they try to rebel even in such dire situation 😢😢 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Its hard. Cause I don't think they'll be able to do a serious lockdown like the last time cause people to who day to day for the wages will be severely affected. 

Ya.. That's true. Many people have already lost jobs. 

Fullfledged lockdown might probably not be imposed. It will affecting many peoples income. 

Jsmp21 thumbnail

Indian people I mean most of the people listens instruction given by our Beloved PM..Ab hamare  PM ko bahar nikalana Hoga..unake baton Ka thoda bohot to Asar hota hein...lekin pm busy with elections...lekin Ab hamare budhhe Baba ko India ko address karana Hoga Firse packages deke partial lockdown n medical facilities n vaccine Ka Jo shortage usape dhyan rakhana hoga.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Exactly di...you can take the horse to the pond but you can't make it drink water...

Sometimes I feel people are soo careless and arrogant that they try to rebel even in such dire situation 😢😢 

Yes Minnie.. This is a situation to Analyse ourselves. How disciplined we can be.. How many things which are not so important  can we can forego. 

But if people choose to be as carefree and indisciplined koi kuch nahi kar sakta. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Don't talk about other things here

Jsmp21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Serial Ka tension na lo 15 ke episode to shoot huwe hote Kabhi Kabhi 20 days ke uparake...but wish ki shooting chalu rahe.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Ok Bhagu.. 

Jsmp21 thumbnail

As per news Atharv bhag Jayega...

n new track start hota hein...Jo koi Dada ke related hein...jisake pichhe Singham lagega...then it will involve Kalyani.

Kuch Moksh ke related ab Jada Nahi hein...SN ke matter se hatkar es matter pe hein..lekin es me BHI Out house Ka shayad koi role hein..abhi to etana hi pata Chala hein..

let me clear thing n comfirm.