Raghav Idly 🤣& Pallu his Sambhar 😂Funny dialouges today

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Raghav doesnt disappoints anytime, with his swag action or his dialouges for sure❤️, full on entertainment for us 🥳

Today he voiced our opinion, on boring sangeet🤣..so he was out on middle of the road drinking🤣🤣, He & his drinking habits🤣...starts wherever he can 🤣

both the scene today he had heroic entry❤️🤣, simply they call this cutie villian & kaala saya & all🤪🤣...hes such a kind soul❤️, i guess no one in the show is as good as him❤️ ( i am getting again biased towards him😆)

Raghav to Pallu🤣....kitna zor se cheektha hai tum🤣, behara hone ka😎, koi shauk nahin hai mujko😎🤣, saree ka dukaan🤣🤣

* Pallu thinking he is after her again🤣...lol girl stick to one thing🤣, first she thought he came for personal Amrutha🤣, now herself🤣, Raghav all the times giving confused look to her🤣🤪*

Raghav....excuse me😎, tum apne ghar ke function se bhaag aaya🤣👍🏼, main nahin😎😆, toh tum mera peecha kar raha hai🤣, aurwaise bhi tumhara function itna boring hai🥳🤣, main wahan se nikal aaya😎😵🤣, lekin lagta hai tum bhi wahan pe bore ho gaya🤣🤣

achha🤣, toh aab daughter of the yr, seeda business woman of the yr🤣🤣, banne ka planning mein hai kya🤣🤪 ( Raghav;s sense of humour🤣❤️

all rounder banne ke chakkar mein tum apna commom sense ghar main bhol ke aagaya😎🤣🤣, issliye khali gadi se baat kar raha hai🤣👍🏼🤣 ( Raghav knows pallu well🤣)

main jaanta hai, tumhare liye common sense is not so commom🤣🥳🤣

Pallu🤣😎( y should i leave behind🥳🤣)....ohh bina sambhar ke idly🤣🤣🤣...( Raghav idly then Pallu his sambhar🤣❤️)

Raghav😛( didnt like the taunt🤔🤣).....ho gaya tumhara bakwas🤣🤣, aab bolo kya chahiye😎 ( such a cutie, alreays ready to help his sambhar😆, Sambhar has no ..value for this idly🤣👎🏼, but idly is also not gonna take faltu attitude of sambhar🤣🤣🤪)

* i just love his this new style of snapping finger to stop Pallu🤣*

R..............O saree ka dukaan😎, attitude time aur jagah dekh ke dikhana chahiye🥳👍🏼 ( so true😆), warna iska koi value nahin👏 ( he is perfect guy for her❤️, cant wait for them to fall in love), kahin aisa naa ho tumhare iss bekaar sa attitude mein😎, woh boring sa sangeet function khatam ho jaye🤣😵

* hands his dead battery phone to her🤣, without telling its dead😎🤣*

R.........phone poocha diya😎🤣( lol this guy is just impossible🤣), charge phone nahin🤣

R shhhhhhhhhhhhhh * he comes closer to her☺️☺️☺️* ( i just love this closeness, they both have  for each other, no awkwardness at all❤️😆),

tumhara lecture mere ko nahin hona😵😎😵, main tumhara student nahin hai😎🤣, jo mere ko baar baar,  baar baar, sunata rahega😆, help poocha naa, izzat se poocne ka😎, warna order, Raghav Rao😎, kiska leta nahin hai🥳👏😎( his swag is just☺️)

* she pushes him with finger.* ( gosh these scenes r just fire☺️, more needed, then family drama😵)

* Pallu declines his offer for help😵😆, such a dumb she was here..faltu attitude😵😵

R..take care😆

P.........i shall😵, i can😵 & i will😵

2nd heroic entry for his not heroine🤣

R to villian......🤣hero kabhie villian ka  nahin sunta😎😆, woh wahi karega jo uska marzi hai😎

villian...oh ho😆, hero aaya hai heroine ko bachane ke liye🤣😎

* Raghav's swag with his bg tune😎🤣* * Pallu has relief seeing her hero☺️😃😆, but hero again doesnt give her😆, any bhaav😒🤣*

Hero........hero toh main hoon hi😎🤣, aur woh saree ka dukaan mera heroine nahin😔🤣 * saree ka dukaan's face falled😒😆, here when her hero said she is not his heroine😭🤣*, aur tuuu villian hai🤣, aur tera haal bhi main wahi karunga, jo har movie mein hero villian ka karta hai🥳😎👏

* removes his jacket with style😆*

Arthamainda * snaps his finger* daaa...* calls them for a fight*

Hero.....saree ka dukaan🤣, mere ko driver soch raha hai kya, jo tumhare liye darwaza kholoon🤣, challo bahar aao🤣

heroine...child lock laga hai🤣, bahar se kholna padega😆

hero....achha😆

heroine.........nahin nahin😆, band rehna mera fav hobby hai🤣

hero....bahut hi ajeebo garib hobby hai tumhara🤣, lekin accha hai, duniya mein shanti toh rahega🤣, aandar hi raho tum🤣* starts walking away*🤣

Pallu.ruko kahan jaa rahe ho🤣

Raghav....😆, tumhara life bahut normal life hai, filmy life nahin🤣, but u know what...tumhare life mein haar aadhe ghante mein filmy action hota hai🤣( more action for both of them waiting at back home🤪🤣, by their respective parents🥺😆), aur kidnapping mein master degree lekar rakha hai🤣tum😆

bahar aana hai * cutely she shakes her head as yes☺️😆*, ek sharth pe😎🤣, no lecture😵, no bakwas😵, no behas🤣, jo main bolega wahi karega tum😆* hubby telling his wifey😆), samzha😆* title track on them❤️)

now Follow me🤣❤️

Edited by samarp2 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhani24 thumbnail
m kud biased hu use lekr 😍😍 he is such a pure soul and baki sare use kaala saya or b pta nhi kya kya bulate h
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Wow.....today's dialogues were just wow...

Thanks for writing them 👍☺️☺️

You have covered all aspects ...so I will discuss something  else

I personally love his fight scenes .punch requires you to go close to the other person.. but apna Raghav ..the way HE USES his long legs to kick villains..jaise REMOTE CONTROL se fight ho raha hai ..

Mera to  man karta hai latak hi jaaonn... Lamar pakad ke.. waise bhi meri height 2 feet hi hai(chullbulli character ki☺️).. aaj jo thappad maara ..wah... better than ghunsa...

Aur uski chutki bajana..even the way he snaps his fingers...is oh la la  🤪

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

Wow.....today's dialogues were just wow...

Thanks for writing them 👍☺️☺️

You have covered all aspects ...so I will discuss something  else

I personally love his fight scenes .punch requires you to go close to the other person.. but apna Raghav ..the way HE USES his long legs to kick villains..jaise REMOTE CONTROL se fight ho raha hai ..

Mera to  man karta hai latak hi jaaonn... Lamar pakad ke.. waise bhi meri height 2 feet hi hai(chullbulli character ki☺️).. aaj jo thappad maara ..wah... better than ghunsa...

Aur uski chutki bajana..even the way he snaps his fingers...is oh la la  🤪

Thanks Ruchi🤗❤️

His long legs works well in the fight 😂..full south movie with fight & all😆

Yaa love that snap finger style❤️♥️

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhani24

m kud biased hu use lekr😍😍he is such a pure soulandbaki sare use kaala saya or b pta nhi kya kya bulate h

Wahi Toh 🥺🥰

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This guy (both Sai and Raghav) have so much swag, that attitude appears effortless and natural, like they're not even trying. I've rarely seen that on ITV, because often it appears like they are acting the part and not living it. Uff... my respect for his craft (and his wit) increases everyday. 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

This guy (both Sai and Raghav) have so much swag, that attitude appears effortless and natural, like they're not even trying. I've rarely seen that on ITV, because often it appears like they are acting the part and not living it. Uff... my respect for his craft (and his wit) increases everyday. 

💯👍🏼

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pallu's I can, I shall and I will was epic 🤣

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bina sambar ke idli was hilarious😅 And that slightly sulky face pallavi has when Raghav says yeh sari ka dukan meri heroine nahi hai😂 were the best momtof today's episode 👌

One thing I do agree with Raghav when he said pallavi lacks common sense. Who goes out at night alone like this? She could have told nikhil or aakash to accompany her. Secondly who doesn't check the fuel guage before leaving?😱 Mostly girls are extra conscious. I go to the petrol pump before the needle hits the red mark.😟

To become a successful businesswomen Pallavi should now learn to delegate. Madam ko toh cooking bhi karni hain, sari shop pe bhi baith na hai, sari designing, stitching, bidding bhi karna hai, Sangeet ka dance bhi choreograph karna hai....😅 Kya hoga iska... I can l, I shall & I will👌😂 zyada hogaya

Edited by Ranjali - 3 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

bina sambhar ke idly --- this was a surprise counter and become my favourite🤣🤣