Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: notaquitter

FL wardrobe in star Bharat show is soooo much better than our own FL Sai’s wardrobe 😭

PS don’t ask me how I know about this 

Haii..yeh jalwa yeh jalwa

Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa..

yeh jalwa yeh jalwa

yeh jalwa yeh jalwa

yeh jalwa yeh jalwa

hum jaise immature log fashion sense kya jaane! 

Edited by Svt611 - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeePiku

Sai's latest outfits are nice actually I loved the pastel suits she wore during Darpok kidnapping episodes. 

But I am telling you makers are running some scheme here with the show. where all that money is going only they know 😆

e

Then they can earn more money by giving everyone moronic outfits. It’s to their advantage only

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

e

Then they can earn more money by giving everyone moronic outfits. It’s to their advantage only

They never do anything useful. It has taken months for me to fully come to terms with this, but they will always pick the laziest and worst option 😆😆

FUITV thumbnail

They never do anything useful. It has taken months for me to fully come to terms with this, but they will always pick the laziest and worst option 😆😆

Vankar said he gets the scripts and gets it approved by channel. So channel actually wants to drag this thing for weeks and also want more of didi 😬 I don’t know how to interpret this. 

I mean the level of lack of detail in wardrobe , hair and jewellery, that  they have shown for a FL is laughable in comparison to other shows atleast. 

Don’t get me started on set design especially saiRats . Why would they waste so much money on candles when they are never in a romantic mood in the room like other normal couples 

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Vankar said he gets the scripts and gets it approved by channel. So channel actually wants to drag this thing for weeks and also want more of didi 😬 I don’t know how to interpret this. 

I mean the level of lack of detail in wardrobe , hair and jewellery, that  they have shown for a FL is laughable in comparison to other shows atleast. 

Don’t get me started on set design especially saiRats . Why would they waste so much money on candles when they are never in a romantic mood in the room like other normal couples 

Honestly I don’t think that Sitara are interfering though with the plot at all. They might just say yes but until TRPs fall, they tend not to care 🤪

As for the rest, like I’ve said it’s a money saving scheme. They’re simply lazy the PH is useless here 😆 

FUITV thumbnail

Honestly I don’t think that Sitara are interfering though with the plot at all. They might just say yes but until TRPs fall, they tend not to care 🤪

As for the rest, like I’ve said it’s a money saving scheme. They’re simply lazy the PH is useless here 😆 

I think they are more focused on the choti sardhani show. Everything looks nice atleast in that show 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kya lagta hai aaj se shaadi shuru ya bas makeup shakeup pe pura episode khatam ?

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m going to start crying you guys 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

I’m going to start crying you guys 

What's the summary?

Good luck 

Redflag thumbnail