Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Scissor

Innocence.If u like to consider it as title of your story.anyway its just a pure love story.waiting for more and for u👏

There will be some mire random, untitled one shots that's why didn't named it! 🤧

Thankyou so much❤❤❤❤

There will definitely more stuff coming😍😍😍

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Dishi 

You have been fulfilling all my wishes 

In my they never met before but exchanged gifts through Ramadheer, which he sees those kept safely when he goes to Balliya 

I always n number of posts wrote, how Rani knew a lot on Veer via her Bauji,  Veer too should know of Rani via Ramadheer Kaka as Ramadheer was much open to talk to veer of his family n bright student Rani

Whenever Ramadheer buys stuff to send to Balliya, inadvertently Veer lands up with him n he gets them gifts from his pocket money

That includes the Mata Rani locket, her school pen, notebook 

Glad i am able to do that Shaila❤😌

Thankyou so much❤❤❤

Next one will come up on this thing only 😍 from veer's angle if he also knew about rani through ramadheer kaka❤😌

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Omg Dishi!! I so love your stories. Again you stole my heart with this one. I loved it!!!

It was so cute that Rani thought his name was kunwar sa 🤣 And loved how Veer kept calling her queen!! ❤️ Ahhhh my heart, so adorable Dishi ❤️🤗

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Omg Dishi!! I so love your stories. Again you stole my heart with this one. I loved it!!!

It was so cute that Rani thought his name was kunwar sa 🤣 And loved how Veer kept calling her queen!! ❤️ Ahhhh my heart, so adorable Dishi ❤️🤗

Not only queen my queen❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Thankyou so much AK!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

What can you even expect from a 6 year old outspoken rani😂😋

Veer is already in love, i am telling you! Wish he had seen her in childhood! 😋😍

Glad you found it adorable! I hope next one keeps you entertained in the same way! 😋🙌🏻

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

Not only queen my queen❤️

Possessive he is🙌🏻😋

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a lovely OS  thanks for delighting us with your beautiful stories Dishi ❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

What a lovely OS  thanks for delighting us with your beautiful stories Dishi ❤️

Thankyou so much yaso!! 

Glad you found it lovely❤❤❤❤

Your most welcome and there is more to come 😋❤

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

An eighteen years old Veer, entered his room with a dampened mood. In the morning he was as excited as the ray of sunshine but right now when he got to know that Ramadheer kaka wasn't home, he got sad.

He had landed back in Jaipur a few hours ago and all he wanted was to get hold of his yearly gifts from her.

He was studying medicine in US and in holidays he would visit Jaipur. It was hectic a bit but definitely worth it.

"Kunwar sa, lunch is ready! When will you eat? " Kumud said standing at his door step.

"I will eat once Ramadheer kaka comes back! " He ordered back

"But kunwar sa.. " She tried negotiating which he immediately dismissed.

"No kumud! I won't change my decision!" He said as he again concentrated on his book.

Later in night when Ramadheer came back, he was informed about Veer's arrival. He immediately went to get Veer's belonging and went to Veer's doorstep.

On seeing him, Veer's face immediately lighten up.

"Kaka, you came? " He voiced out before walking up to him.

"Yes kunwar sa, i am sorry i am late! I was given some work! "

"It's ok, Kaka! Now give me my things! " He said forwarding his hand to which Ramadheer was about to hand him the gifts when Kumud came.

"Kunwar sa please have dinner first, you haven't eaten anything since your arrival! "

"What? Kunwar sa this is not right! " Ramadheer said.

"Kumud! Bring my food to my room and kaka give these gifts to me! I promise, i will check them after eating! " He genuinely promised to which both of them obliged.

"Kunwar sa, your letter and gift! " Ramadheer said with a smile, passing the gift and envelope.

"Thankyou so much kaka! " Veer smiled happily as he geld his precious things and kept them softly on his study table.

Then, after having dinner he opened the envelope which had a few pages long letter, her letter.

A smile immediately made his way at the thought of her.

Dear Veer,

He frowned as the rest of the page was blank, his mood dampened on noticing that his queen hadn't written anything else.

He turned the page in case, if something was there and he found her familiar writing on the next attached page, smile reappeared on his face.

Now, you must be thinking that why i kept the page empty, well that was to punish you! How dare you think like that? I love writing letters for you and sending you gifts. And i also love reading your letters. I have your every letter, safe and sound with me in a folder so don't you even thinks of such rubbish things.

Veer, scratched the back of his neck , reading that, as he exactly knew what she was talking about.

Last year he had asked in his letter to her, if his letters and gifts bored her. Afterall, she was 11 at that time, kids don't do such stuff, he had never seen his siblings do it but he himself enjoyed sharing some parts of his life with her.

Nevertheless, he read further.

Moreover, it should be you, who would feel embarrassed , not me. Afterall you are 18, city people of your age generally party, right? And do you have any girlfriend Veer? You can always tell me about her but remember, i will always remain your queen and no one else.

He read the words with amusement as a twelve years old was asking him if he had any girlfriend. He chuckled at the mere thought of being comfortable with anyone else other than his queen as if it was some joke.

'She is definitely as much possessive of me as i am! That's a good thing! ' he thought before reading further.

Now, you must be wondering how come your innocent queen knows such stuff, well few days back, birju's elder brother Arjun came back to visit us. I heard him talking to his friends and from there i got to know these stuff! So do not overthink about the stuff i mentioned above.

He smiled reading that how well she knew him even when they had never met and just exchanged letters, yearly that too since last few years only.

'You are getting me crazy, My Queen!' He thought until his eyes fell on the next line.

Bauji told me that you have started to neglect food! Why Veer? I know studying is important and one needs to study but DO NOT FORGET FOOD! Eat on time and rest too. Imagine, you being a doctor, looking no less than a patient! What will people say? Infact who will trust you for treatment even? So for the sake of billions of your future patients, take care of yourself! Because i can't be there to do that! Though bauji is but he too has other works as well!

He smiled proudly reading that! She cared fo him this much mention it and that too is a way which no one has ever did to him. He felt giddy and overwhelming at the same time.

You know, the pen you sent to me was so lucky that i didn't break the record of getting first in the class despite my fever during the exams. Thankyou so much for it and as a treat i have sent you , your drawing which i myself made for you because i couldn't come up with something special and you have everything as bauji always says. If you don't like the drawing, please throw it, don't worry about my feelings as i know already, that i am not good at it.

He shook his head reading that how much she underestimated herself. He then opened the box to find a bigger envelope with a cute drawing of him in it.

For anyone else it looked childish but for him, it looked serene as his queen had made it. He smiled seeing the effort she made to make it look like him.

He kept it on the his study table, safely mentally making a note to get it framed and hung in his room later.

I also sent you an idol of lord ganesha for the best wishes in future, Veer, just the way you sent me that matarini locket. I still wear it around my neck. So do establish the idol in your room and pray, even if it is for one mili second. Or else i won't talk to you.

He grinned at the little threat in the end and taking out the idol, he searched a place for them in his room.

Finding a perfect place, i.e near his trophies, he kept them and quickly bowed down his head in respect before heading towards his bed to read further.

Other than that, you know i told my friend megha about you. And she got delighted on knowing that. She requested to see the letters and gifts but i refrained her because it's only our thing, right? You also think the same way, right? Or, did you show the gifts to someone else?

'Not even a single soul knows about this from my end. Queen' his subconscious muttered immediately.

Lastly, CONGRATULATIONS VEER! You got admission in America! When i will be a big girl, i will come there to meet you! Right now, my grandmother says that i am small and can't go even to Jaipur alone. Even if i can't but you can, right? Please do come to meet me someday, Veer! I will be waiting eagerly to meet you!

Your Queen.

Reading that, he put the letter safely in his cupboard not before caressing it a little longer.

He then packed some of his clothes in his travelling bag as now he had made up his mind to meet her.

He couldn't resist any longer. He wanted to meet his queen now! All those thing which he had learnt about her from Ramadheer kaka flashed in his mind and he knew he will not be able to hold any longer specially after her pleading in the end of the letter.

Next day, he left for Balliya after informing his family about a certain trip. He although lied to them saying its a teip with friends but it wasn't completely a lie as Rani was his friend indeed and he wanted to meet her so bad.

On reaching, Balliya, he got down of his car and blushed a bit seeing so many eyes fixated on him.

Shaking away his thoughts, he approachwd an elderly man and asked about Ramadheer's daughter Rani.

The man then pointed towards the area where small kids were playing to which veer thanked him and marched towards them completely unaware of the fact that a certain girl jumped at the same time,  resulting in  both of them falling on ground straight with her over him.

"Couldn't you see that a girl was jumping off the tree? What was the necessity, huh? " She started scolding him but little did she know from the whole lecture he only heard this much and continued to stare at her.

"My Queen! " He smirked, halting her words abruptly.

He knew, it was her because of the locket around her neck. He immediately recognized the locket because he himself had sent it to her so obviously he would know it.

Realizing that only one person calls her 'My Queen' her eyes widened in surprise and she immediately stood up and helped him to stand as well.

"Veer, you!! " She exclaimed as he brushed off the dirt from his clothes.

"Yes, my queen! I am here to meet you! Because i couldn't resist reading your letter! " He said happily while she hugged him and he too caged her in his arms.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Some of my mention of him gifting her you mentioned, thanks so much

later will comment more on it

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

An eighteen years old Veer, entered his room with a dampened mood. In the morning he was as excited as the ray of sunshine but right now when he got to know that Ramadheer kaka wasn't home, he got sad.

He had landed back in Jaipur a few hours ago and all he wanted was to get hold of his yearly gifts from her.

He was studying medicine in US and in holidays he would visit Jaipur. It was hectic a bit but definitely worth it.

"Kunwar sa, lunch is ready! When will you eat? " Kumud said standing at his door step.

"I will eat once Ramadheer kaka comes back! " He ordered back

"But kunwar sa.. " She tried negotiating which he immediately dismissed.

"No kumud! I won't change my decision!" He said as he again concentrated on his book.

Later in night when Ramadheer came back, he was informed about Veer's arrival. He immediately went to get Veer's belonging and went to Veer's doorstep.

On seeing him, Veer's face immediately lighten up.

"Kaka, you came? " He voiced out before walking up to him.

"Yes kunwar sa, i am sorry i am late! I was given some work! "

"It's ok, Kaka! Now give me my things! " He said forwarding his hand to which Ramadheer was about to hand him the gifts when Kumud came.

"Kunwar sa please have dinner first, you haven't eaten anything since your arrival! "

"What? Kunwar sa this is not right! " Ramadheer said.

"Kumud! Bring my food to my room and kaka give these gifts to me! I promise, i will check them after eating! " He genuinely promised to which both of them obliged.

"Kunwar sa, your letter and gift! " Ramadheer said with a smile, passing the gift and envelope.

"Thankyou so much kaka! " Veer smiled happily as he geld his precious things and kept them softly on his study table.

Then, after having dinner he opened the envelope which had a few pages long letter, her letter.

A smile immediately made his way at the thought of her.

Dear Veer,

He frowned as the rest of the page was blank, his mood dampened on noticing that his queen hadn't written anything else.

He turned the page in case, if something was there and he found her familiar writing on the next attached page, smile reappeared on his face.

Now, you must be thinking that why i kept the page empty, well that was to punish you! How dare you think like that? I love writing letters for you and sending you gifts. And i also love reading your letters. I have your every letter, safe and sound with me in a folder so don't you even thinks of such rubbish things.

Veer, scratched the back of his neck , reading that, as he exactly knew what she was talking about.

Last year he had asked in his letter to her, if his letters and gifts bored her. Afterall, she was 11 at that time, kids don't do such stuff, he had never seen his siblings do it but he himself enjoyed sharing some parts of his life with her.

Nevertheless, he read further.

Moreover, it should be you, who would feel embarrassed , not me. Afterall you are 18, city people of your age generally party, right? And do you have any girlfriend Veer? You can always tell me about her but remember, i will always remain your queen and no one else.

He read the words with amusement as a twelve years old was asking him if he had any girlfriend. He chuckled at the mere thought of being comfortable with anyone else other than his queen as if it was some joke.

'She is definitely as much possessive of me as i am! That's a good thing! ' he thought before reading further.

Now, you must be wondering how come your innocent queen knows such stuff, well few days back, birju's elder brother Arjun came back to visit us. I heard him talking to his friends and from there i got to know these stuff! So do not overthink about the stuff i mentioned above.

He smiled reading that how well she knew him even when they had never met and just exchanged letters, yearly that too since last few years only.

'You are getting me crazy, My Queen!' He thought until his eyes fell on the next line.

Bauji told me that you have started to neglect food! Why Veer? I know studying is important and one needs to study but DO NOT FORGET FOOD! Eat on time and rest too. Imagine, you being a doctor, looking no less than a patient! What will people say? Infact who will trust you for treatment even? So for the sake of billions of your future patients, take care of yourself! Because i can't be there to do that! Though bauji is but he too has other works as well!

He smiled proudly reading that! She cared fo him this much mention it and that too is a way which no one has ever did to him. He felt giddy and overwhelming at the same time.

You know, the pen you sent to me was so lucky that i didn't break the record of getting first in the class despite my fever during the exams. Thankyou so much for it and as a treat i have sent you , your drawing which i myself made for you because i couldn't come up with something special and you have everything as bauji always says. If you don't like the drawing, please throw it, don't worry about my feelings as i know already, that i am not good at it.

He shook his head reading that how much she underestimated herself. He then opened the box to find a bigger envelope with a cute drawing of him in it.

For anyone else it looked childish but for him, it looked serene as his queen had made it. He smiled seeing the effort she made to make it look like him.

He kept it on the his study table, safely mentally making a note to get it framed and hung in his room later.

I also sent you an idol of lord ganesha for the best wishes in future, Veer, just the way you sent me that matarini locket. I still wear it around my neck. So do establish the idol in your room and pray, even if it is for one mili second. Or else i won't talk to you.

He grinned at the little threat in the end and taking out the idol, he searched a place for them in his room.

Finding a perfect place, i.e near his trophies, he kept them and quickly bowed down his head in respect before heading towards his bed to read further.

Other than that, you know i told my friend megha about you. And she got delighted on knowing that. She requested to see the letters and gifts but i refrained her because it's only our thing, right? You also think the same way, right? Or, did you show the gifts to someone else?

'Not even a single soul knows about this from my end. Queen' his subconscious muttered immediately.

Lastly, CONGRATULATIONS VEER! You got admission in America! When i will be a big girl, i will come there to meet you! Right now, my grandmother says that i am small and can't go even to Jaipur alone. Even if i can't but you can, right? Please do come to meet me someday, Veer! I will be waiting eagerly to meet you!

Your Queen.

Reading that, he put the letter safely in his cupboard not before caressing it a little longer.

He then packed some of his clothes in his travelling bag as now he had made up his mind to meet her.

He couldn't resist any longer. He wanted to meet his queen now! All those thing which he had learnt about her from Ramadheer kaka flashed in his mind and he knew he will not be able to hold any longer specially after her pleading in the end of the letter.

Next day, he left for Balliya after informing his family about a certain trip. He although lied to them saying its a teip with friends but it wasn't completely a lie as Rani was his friend indeed and he wanted to meet her so bad.

On reaching, Balliya, he got down of his car and blushed a bit seeing so many eyes fixated on him.

Shaking away his thoughts, he approachwd an elderly man and asked about Ramadheer's daughter Rani.

The man then pointed towards the area where small kids were playing to which veer thanked him and marched towards them completely unaware of the fact that a certain girl jumped at the same time,  resulting in  both of them falling on ground straight with her over him.

"Couldn't you see that a girl was jumping off the tree? What was the necessity, huh? " She started scolding him but little did she know from the whole lecture he only heard this much and continued to stare at her.

"My Queen! " He smirked, halting her words abruptly.

He knew, it was her because of the locket around her neck. He immediately recognized the locket because he himself had sent it to her so obviously he would know it.

Realizing that only one person calls her 'My Queen' her eyes widened in surprise and she immediately stood up and helped him to stand as well.

"Veer, you!! " She exclaimed as he brushed off the dirt from his clothes.

"Yes, my queen! I am here to meet you! Because i couldn't resist reading your letter! " He said happily while she hugged him and he too caged her in his arms.