richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

How did everyone like today's episode..What are your views about it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haven't watched it yet. What did you think of it?

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am glad KT knows Preeti is not married as yet and choti Preeti is not her own daughter but with the precap I have no clue how they are planning to handle this track. I hope KT doesnt become some mahaan and sacrifice his love or something. On another note, I would like some light hearted track as well. What happened to Shaadi Mubarak? they can show Preeti wanting a job and KT hiring her for Shaadi Mubarak.. We can get some office friendship/romance between them. Another lovely thing would be both the girls becoming friends and bringing Preeti and KT closer :)

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was a nice episode because KT got to know about Preeti's Mohi back story. Lets see how are they gonna handle this track. No clue yet on what happened to Shaadi Mubarak ? 

RinBegum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi All, truly appreciate everyone’s efforts to keep the forum active and hope everyone continues to keep themselves safe and well 🙏😊! We were all treated to nice moments n some not so nice moments in last week episodes n in today’s episode! Firstly KT n Preeti look so good ❤️! Then little Keerti n little Preeti scenes with KT n Preeti respectively were really such a joy to watch n OMG how cute those two kids are n one could see how much KT n Preeti loved those two kids 💗! KT’s joy upon meeting his long lost wife was such a treat to watch after sometime💕! Unfortunately his joy was short lived 😭 n it was certainly so disheartening to see him devastated after he thought that his beloved wife is married n has a kid with someone else! Once again excellent emoting by Manav Sir n one could certainly feel the turmoil KT went through 😢! Oh I throughly enjoyed the lovely bonding scene between KT n his adorable daughter KeerTi where she saw her beloved dad crying n the way she comforted her dad was just so nice to see 🥰! 🙏 to SM Team for making few things (KT/family meeting Preeti, KT finding out that his lovely wife was not married to someone else n little Preeti was not her biological kid) happen this early! I felt all of these happening this early helps all the true blue SM fans 😘 to continue to hope for more lovely n beautiful KeerTi scenes 😍 as their already beautiful n strong relationship becomes even more beautiful n stronger 💗☺️! 

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the episode.

It is good that KT now knows that Preeti is not married and little Preeti is not her daughter.

This revelation is quite fast as other shows drag it till eternity. That's where SM is different and I just love it.

I too want to see office scenes.

Love Preeti and little Preeti bonding.

richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually that was the best part that KT got to know the truth about mohi that she is not married to Vishal..but I am also confused about the precap..J am not sure what the makers are planning to show..they have so many beautiful aspects which they can explore like sunshine said in the post..Wanted to see how KT is making Mohi fall in love with him again