How many of you are watching Barrister Babu on TV??

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am just curious. Please tell me. Barrister Babu's TRP is very low. I am just scared ki humara show kisi aur show se replace na ho jaaye. Sasural Simar Ka 2 aa raha hai,  Balika Vadhu 2 aa raha hai😰😰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I always watching bb show in voot . Nowadays I can't watching regularly reason you all know but I don't want our show replace I love our show so much. I wish makers should realise fans want from show we don't want romance between aniditha I always admired makers making aniditha bond unique one we lost the bond after mansuration track . We need perfect story line .but What heading upcoming story no one idea I think maker too no idea about that. New promo giving me some hope but still scaring what if makers showing any stupidity again . Mano still in shooting what story heading bon will leave rc mention if she leaves I feel very light I want ani realise his mistake . I wish  to see bon studies achievement all the ways ....

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Neither on TV nor on Voot. 

And honestly, I feel instead of ruining a good show like this, they better end it. They've already lost viewers. 

No point latching ourselves to such cruelty and negativity being shown in the name of drama in the show now.

It WAS once Gold, now its .... khair Chhodo 🤢

I used to be a huge fan and they spoiled the show to a limit beyond redemption. spoiled the characters, the plot, essence, EVERYTHING! 

So now there is no point rooting for the show to remain on air. It should really be the users choice whether they want to watch or not. If the show is bad, people MUST STOP WATCHING and the TRP must decrease. 

The audience are slowly turning bolder and more logical these days specially with the introduction of amazing web series on Online platforms. It is high time the audience stopped hanging to such illogical shows just because the show was good once upon a time. When it was good, we supported, when it is bad, we must let the makers know its bad.👍🏼

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

I am just curious. Please tell me. Barrister Babu's TRP is very low. I am just scared ki humara show kisi aur show se replace na ho jaaye. Sasural Simar Ka 2 aa raha hai,  Balika Vadhu 2 aa raha hai😰😰

🤞hope it goes off air 😖( I had never thought that one day I will wish this to happen 😢)

That would be much better than showing mental abuse on a 12 year old and justify polygamy in the name of women empowerment 😡

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't have TV 😆, watching it online but  now only updates. 

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

🤞hope it goes off air 😖( I had never thought that one day I will wish this to happen 😢)

That would be much better than showing mental abuse on a 12 year old and justify polygamy in the name of women empowerment 😡

I just hope makers clear up all this mess that they have created & firstly make Aniruddh realize his mistakes & repent for them like really badly. That would make a great storyline I think.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am watching, right now! 

Pretty disturbing except the cute KSG and Bihari dance,

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

I just hope makers clear up all this mess that they have created & firstly make Aniruddh realize his mistakes & repent for them like really badly. That would make a great storyline I think.

sorry to say deboleena 😔........ show is destroyed beyond redemption now . No future of Rudhita ( atleast according to me)