Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

The main reason why people still watch is the time slot. I think. Its not only coz of prithvi. He is also boring these days especially when he keeps talking to himself with repeated dialogues.

The only funny part is his faceoff with luthra brothers. The dialogues are amusjng especially with rishab.

I enjoyed tge belt face off though it lasted only for seconds. Wished they had more but manit infected with covid . Till now he hasnt return. Then the boring akshay murder track . Stupidity shown again.

The writers keep testing the waters for trp but fail each time. They just dont get it that the lutra brothers love triangle with preeta is the main dish of the show which viewers enjoyed and that explains the high trps past 2 years since serial begin. They were on the top position. 

If manit is free from prem bandhan hopefully in few mths time rhey need to initiate the triangle once again. Then u can see improvement in trp

Even mahesh ttack didnt help. Coz everyone knows truth will not be out. We are not buying it. Audience have made their decision. 

When they release the next pardafash promo no one will give a damn anymore. 

But if they bring a new promo showing the two brothers and preera again. Then u can expect smtg .

They will only take this route when rrp is below 2 . 

Till then no hopes. 

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

And now with Preeta going to jail as I thought .... Mahira will swoop in and create misunderstandings and mahesh will be forgotten for another 6 months until they need to bring him in again for trps!!! EK was in the news recently because one of her web series poster was copied from an indie movie ... what else would you expect ...  her creative team in tv shows runs with the same story for 3 years Ofcourse her creative so called creative writers in tc show  teams have no creativity and would do rip offs ! Shame  on them !!! 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Easy way out. COPY AND PASTE

Not only kkb and kdb tracks are similar even prem bandhan as well

KIDNAPPING. VILLAIN ADDING SMTG IN MALE LEAD DRINK. PRETEND SLEPT TOGETHER. EASY TICKET FOR MARRIAGE. 

Writers dont think too much coz their creativity blew out of the window. So they just copy paste and make money. 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sammy17

Are we all certain this show is a drama? Toh drama se zyada comedy material kyu milti hai yaha? Why does this show get more laughs out of me than Kapil Sharma show, which only makes me eyeroll? ðŸ˜•

It really makes you laugh?

I mean I get utmost frustrated. If you want me to blast show me 5 mins of this show. It spoils my mood to the core.