Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Wonderful post Kosha🤗

I agree it looks like Dharamshala if Rajvee would give permission to all that dramebaaz people. I just hate all of them.

DarshNi finally solved their MU. Sounds really interesting. Hope so they will focus on DarshNi more rather than oldie drama.🤢

Thank you so much

Waiting for Darshini curiously

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

First time I was forwarding the epi..couldn't sit through it. Even darsh nandini scenes. They were so dragged. Like kaam ki baat toh karni nai , fizool ke idhar udhar ka bakwas dikhate hai. Like that guy who wants to marry nandu. Who the hell wants to hear him chat with his friend ? N who wants to see gun dancing on paisa paisa ? From 4 epis I am waiting koi kisi ke layak hai ye itna bol de doosre ko but nai😡 In the precap again nandu is saying no shadi🤢 why did darsh change and nandu wearing tje same clothes in precap ? 

Rakla bs , of course his crap sister or family won't let her in but Mr goody two shoes darsh will..bec of nirali. Who does that ðŸ˜¡ If she ran away n married a gunda why should her sister give her permanent accomodation ?

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

First time I was forwarding the epi..couldn't sit through it. Even darsh nandini scenes. They were so dragged. Like kaam ki baat toh karni nai , fizool ke idhar udhar ka bakwas dikhate hai. Like that guy who wants to marry nandu. Who the hell wants to hear him chat with his friend ? N who wants to see gun dancing on paisa paisa ? From 4 epis I am waiting koi kisi ke layak hai ye itna bol de doosre ko but nai😡 In the precap again nandu is saying no shadi🤢 why did darsh change and nandu wearing tje same clothes in precap ? 

Rakla bs , of course his crap sister or family won't let her in but Mr goody two shoes darsh will..bec of nirali. Who does that ðŸ˜¡ If she ran away n married a gunda why should her sister give her permanent accomodation ?

I think you are frustrated with the show and your frustration is making me laugh.

Same is my condition here

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will see firecrakers everyday in the raval house after rakla s entry 😂
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

Will see firecrakers everyday in the raval house after rakla s entry 😂

Just hilarious...

Firing of the rockets here and there. I think thats wht there is a swimming pool in the house

Kya peaceful life thi Rawals, ab CVs inke life ki band bajwane mein hi lage hai...Idiotics

Edited by musicalstorm - 3 years ago
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Only watchable show for Darshini, Rajvi and Shobhit

Rest all are I dont care

Yeah, just watched Darshni.. seemed really nice.. they conversation was just half done.. so it'll continue tomorrow also.. they still haven't spoken about 'love' just talking about comfort levels and understanding each other.. but it's okay.. let them progress to love slowly.

Also Darsh changed his clothes in precap? Nandu in same attire...wonder what's happening.. 

Also looks like that other guy who likes Nandu and had given money to oldie will create more problems..

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Yeah, just watched Darshni.. seemed really nice.. they conversation was just half done.. so it'll continue tomorrow also.. they still haven't spoken about 'love' just talking about comfort levels and understanding each other.. but it's okay.. let them progress to love slowly.

Also Darsh changed his clothes in precap? Nandu in same attire...wonder what's happening.. 

Also looks like that other guy who likes Nandu and had given money to oldie will create more problems..

About the cloth thing wondering about it, have no idea regarding it

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They can easily get water from the swimming pool to put off the crackers 😂 But rakla and nirali shouldnt be allowed to come to the raval house nirali should have taught about everything before getting married to the gunda rakla Rakla is completely mad he hit his wife and blamed it on someone else to make money
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

They can easily get water from the swimming pool to put off the crackers 😂But rakla and nirali shouldnt be allowed to come to the raval house nirali should have taught about everything before getting married to the gunda rakla Rakla is completely mad he hit his wife and blamed it on someone else to make money

Rakla and nirali in the rawal house...Eww

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I skip those firecracker scenes when it came, i dont want to see that scene, that was very cruel nd inhumane. That scene also comes in precap 2 times😭