Reliving pkyek: epi 1 and 2 🦋💗🔥

indecisivegirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm done with the first two episodes! Why do i feel nervous lol? Maybe because i know this journey will come to an end at one point and won't end up as I've wished it to be. Damn, I wish it never ended. But when has anything happened the way i had wished it to happen? Nevermind, let's cherish what we have.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani - Disney+ Hotstar

i loved Piya's mom in flashbacks; her voice was very sweet. Her mom loved her way too much and had only wished love and happiness for her. By the way, i lowkey wished they had cast some other girl with curls for little Piya's role. little curly-haired Piya with her curly-haired mom <3

Her mom gave Piya her "S" pendant and made a promise that she'll always be with her, and thus Piya never took it off. It was one of her priced possession which symbolised her mother's love and memories. 

The scene where Piya recalls her mom's words that she's special, that she's made with love and for love, and wherever she'll go, love itself will find her was lovely. i loved this mother-daughter bond. 

By the way, her mother said the truth that she was special [since destiny had already made plans for piya], that she is made for love [abhay's love] and wherever she'll go, love itself will find her [her first day (night) in Dehradoon and love found her] 

Piya might seem happy with her friends and people around her, but she never felt the closeness, the love, the warmth and security her mother once gave. For Piya, it was only her mother who made her feel truly loved (until Abhay came).

Piya got Harrison's scholarship, and as destiny planned, she has to go to Dehradoon. And it doesn't just end here. The story has just begun - destiny has more part to play. 

As she came to Dehradoon, Destiny played its cards. Piya got down to the wrong stop, and as she didn't want to late for college, she opted for the shortcut despite it being dangerous, as mentioned by the tea-stall boy. 

"mujhe dar nhi lagta, mai dhyaan se jaaungi par mera jaana bhot jaruri hai" jaruri to tha hi not because she might've gotten late to the college but because someone was "unknowingly" waiting for her all these years.

ImageImageImage

Honestly, CWB, the tea stall, and even the little boy there had always put me at peace. I love CWB scenes and him foretelling Abhiya's destiny.

Bg score of the first scene of CWB as Piya was about to enter the forest was so beautiful, calming, fascinating, mysterious, i am not sure of the exact adjective, but it was perfect.

I loved his first scene and dialogues, especially that raasta-raahi dialogue! Piya was choosing her way to him, the way which destiny planned for her, for them.

"in junglo ki gehraaiyo mai bohot se raaz chhupe hai, in raazo ko koi anjaan hi hoga jo jaan ne ki himmat karega. kabhi raahi raaste ko chunta hai aur kabhi kabhi raasta raahi ko chun leta hai"

(The na nana nana nana na nana bg score and the mysterious-intense eyes have my heart! The bg score honestly is made for him; it's full of pain, intense, beautiful and as mysterious as he is)

ImageImageImage

As soon as Piya took her first step into the forest, he felt something. There was a sudden surge of emotions inside him that he hasn't felt for the past 200 years, but today, he felt it. The emotions were hitting him like thunderbolts, and it made him restless; he lost control over himself. It was as if something was calling him towards itself, and he had to give in to what was happening to him; however, he wanted answers himself.

There, finally, he saw her. He finally knew what was pulling him with so much intensity. He wanted to make sure what he has just seen; he wanted to have a closer look. And thus, with all his unnatural strength, he ran towards her and past her as if it was nothing but a gust of wind.

ImageImageImageImage

And Piya? She didn't even a bit felt scared in the forest. She wondered how this place could be dangerous. Instead, She found the forest beautiful as if she wouldn't mind going there again.

(It was symbolic that she would never be afraid of going to a place which people called dangerous. She would happily go after the danger and will find herself at peace. She would be a firefly following the fire, even if it meant that she has to burn one day. She would always go after Abhay as he is her safe place, no matter what)

By the way, when Piya turned to look whether it was the wind or something else, she looked so pretty! Her hairs are so pretty! She is so pretty!

ImageImageImage

Now to Misha! She's sassy, and i love her! after Abhiya scenes, i think her scenes were my fave, later followed by Tracker and Angad. Misha's entry was cool, just like her. I wonder who doesn't know her, and as she said, if someone didn't hear of her, then aaj k baad kabhi bhoolenge nhi. 

Tracker's makeover and her voice change: "This is the first day of my college i need to dress like this yaar" XD

Also, T and K lol 

T and Misha ragging scene was epic! I love how Misha gives it back to T being all sassy & savage!

Piya - Misha Slap scene: 

ImageImageImage

"Sorry, personally mat lena"

"You too"

Loved how Piya slapped her back and wasn't a cry baby! Also, loved how she shook hands with her after Misha smiled. Misha was clearly impressed! (I have always loved their friendship!)

By the way, what's up with keeping her name Piyashree Jaiswal? They could've simply kept it piya. Baad mai Piyali mai change kar dia, i mean why? sirf Piya rakhne mai kya ja raha tha ;-;

Heading to Misha and Kabir! Their first scene, and i knew they'll end up together!

Piya getting all excited for snowfall was cute. She wanted to enjoy "kudrat ka jaadu" 

"kitna khoobsurat hai sab kuch, kitna kuch chhupa hua hai" little did she know what more magic and secrets she's going to discover.

And why did Abhay pushed past Piya, lol? Karna kya chahta tha? 

"who's that?"
"kon tha wo? kon tha wo?"
"Whoever he was, i hope i never see him again."

again, little did she know that soon she can't live without him. 

ImageImageImage

also, let's enjoy Abhay without his jacket, qki jald hi Abhay and jacket hi kahaani shuru hone waali hai XD

Classroom scene: 

• I gotta admit this Kabir guy is cute! loved how he winked at Piya. 
  • Hated T and her minions for passing comments at Piya.
  • Loved the teacher for supporting and praising Piya.
  • Piya smiling and telling that she came from an orphanage. And that she is here for creating a new life and making new friends was a lovely scene.
  • Kabir and Misha realisation scene of Piya being an orphan was also good.

Piya-Misha hostel scene:

I love them both already. Misha from day one has always been there for Piya and will always be. 

The teacher wishing Piya all the best for making Misha a friend on her first day XD Misha is famous among all XD

Rappelling point scene:

Misha paying for Piya and replying to her "tum bhot acchi ho" was funny: yuck, aisa mat bolo, meri image kharaab hojaaegi, vo kya hai na ki yaha sab mujhse thoda darte hai, mai unhe khaaungi nhi par kabhi kabhi in dumb bimbo types ko goli maarne ka man karta hai" and Piya, "aur mujhe us pahaad se fekne ka man karta hai kya" XD this bonding on the very first day, waah! 

Piya - Kabir scene:

"Tumhaare dad chor the kya?"

"What Kabir?"

"Tabhi to, aasmaan k saare taare churakar tumhaari aankho mai daal diye"

"Aur tumhaare papa trader the kya? jo saari ladkiyo ko ek hi line bechte ho?"

Kabir's reaction at this lol, loved how Piya gave it back to Kabir w/o ott drama and took him casually as a newfound friend.

(No offence, but Piya's constant oh god was irritating, not just in this epi but in coming epis as well, idk why)

ImageImage

Destiny played its card once again, and this time with Piya's rappelling rope. She had to fall from the mountain. She had to fall, fall into him and fall for him. 

*abhay's bg score (i love how it has no words but yet makes us feel the intensity of his feelings)*   

And she fell, straight into his arms. He sensed she was in danger. He came for her when her life was at risk (and He'll always be there for her, no matter what). No, he didn't love her (yet), but the connection between them was so strong and deep-rooted that he had to come. He couldn't let anything happen to her. How could he? because unknownst to himself, she had already become a part of his life (and one day, she won't be just a part of his life but his whole life, "tum meri is adhoori-bezaan zindagi ki dhadkan ho, tumhe kho kar mai ek baar firse mar jaaunga")

His intense-mysterious eyes left Piya mesmerised. She was lost in them but at the same time was trying to read them. There was something strange. There was something she couldn't name...

ImageImage

ImageImage

Piya saying to Misha earlier in hostel, "Mujhe khatro ki aankho mai dekhna accha lagta hai" Piya ne aakhir khatre ki aankho mai dekh hi lia, but the danger only saved her.

I wish, in future episodes, we could have gotten Abhay's inner monologues when he first saw Piya and when he began to know more about Piya. His dilemma between loving Piya and Maithili. This would have made so much sense but writers -_- 

pic credits: facebook fanclubs; gif credits: tumblr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

first two episodes were nice, all the characters were portrayed beautifully. Misha a hardcore prankstersmiley36 Kabir the most wanted munda of the college(until abhay's enters) /loverboy ,Panchi-Danish a perfect couple ,T a bimbo smiley36 Ruhi a happy go lucky girl smiley37 , Piya an orphan  , a mystery man (actually,i ' m more interested to talk about this man) smiley42

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

last but not the least CWB ... His predictions were always apt  

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Do post all the pics here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5215795

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

first two episodes were nice, all the characters were portrayed beautifully. Misha a hardcore prankstersmiley36 Kabir the most wanted munda of the college(until abhay's enters) /loverboy ,Panchi-Danish a perfect couple ,T a bimbo smiley36 Ruhi a happy go lucky girl smiley37 , Piya an orphan  , a mystery man (actually,i ' m more interested to talk about this man) smiley42

Misha is my ultimate love, wish i had a friend like her lol. Bechara Kabir, he was portrayed to be the most happening and handsome guy - only for Abhay to take his place XD  T was no doubt a bimbo. Ruhi is the funny element, love her despite of her foolish acts.

CWB <333 he got changed later, though :(

The mystery man really did build up the mystery, aise log real mai kyu nhi hote? :'(

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Do post all the pics here

done!

how do you post the link as a card, though? when i use the link option, it only shows a link and not a card.

update: got it πŸ˜…

Edited by AbhiyaxEternity - 3 years ago

upcoming schedule XD

episode 3 rewatch days: 5th to 7th April [Monday to Wednesday]

episode 4 rewatch days: 8th to 11th April [Thursday to Sunday]

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

First 2 episode was  good 

I really like the old  man character how he  used to predict correctly

Pia and misha slap each other πŸ€£

Too good

I really wish to get season 2 of it 

Originally posted by: soniakhanna01

First 2 episode was  good 

I really like the old  man character how he  used to predict correctly

Pia and misha slap each other πŸ€£

Too good

I really wish to get season 2 of it 

we all want season 2 but nahi milne waala :'(

simply.meghana thumbnail

CWB was a great addition to the show πŸ˜ƒ even if it was a small role it was impactful! πŸ˜ƒ Also I always forget there was a Diwali celebration at the beginning of the show, since I never pay attention to it whenever I watch πŸ€£

Don’t we all love that mystery man πŸ˜†

lovely recap btw! It took all the words from my mouth β€οΈ