Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Very interesting. Now that he has his ring and jacket back ..wil he still go behind her for fooling him

He'll have to find her first :-) 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

If it isn’t the best ff I have ever read! You are super talented babe. More power to you. ❤️👏

Thank you, Sister. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harinivas

Decided to take a break from the show 

But had to come and catch up with your story 

It’s like a jewel all by itself 

Like getting polished and carved with each update 

Cant wait to see if the new nizam can control his heart after viewing what’s in place of his ponies 

Lovely! 

Love your comments, Sister. 

I wonder if the new Nizam will now reject the once-considered brilliant idea of the design academy because it came from an imposter . . . 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Another amazing update from you. The story is heading well. I am curious to know what happens next. Good one dear Jane,👍🏼

Thank you, Sister. I'm equally curious ;-) As you well know from being a writer yourself, sometimes the characters tell you what they want to have happen next ;-)

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Wait..I thought Raghav knew..shucks..this story is so unexpected! 

But loving the mystery. What happens next?

Will he send it for fingerprint check? Will he figure out who she is?

How will this get cleared? Ughhhh..cannot wait! 

Thanks for this story 👍🏼

Fingerprints? Ah! Never thought of that idea. But what has she done that is criminal? The ring is back on his finger. Thanks for reading, Sister.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Fingerprints? Ah! Never thought of that idea. But what has she done that is criminal? The ring is back on his finger. Thanks for reading, Sister.

Nothing she has done is criminal, just to find out who she is, so he can then link it to the green diamond maybe? It will show up as Pallavi Deshmukh, and he may have taken details from Mandar before buying the ring as well, so it could match and help him figure out she is not there for the ring but for the backstory, and helps them connect further? Maybe I am off on another tangent :)

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: thebluewhale

“Tell me—which turned you on more? Pretending to be a whore or pretending to be demure?”

Hahahaha. Let the games begin :D

Whore or demure Pallavi got the better of him in both cases and he is left baffled turned on and challenged.

“A school? That’s a brilliant idea,” Farhad said. “Students can study from actual artifacts.”

“I agree. It is brilliant.” Raghav gave a mysterious smile, adding, “It’s your cousin’s idea.”

LOL. The first time she got herself a job offer stole from him and the second time she inputted into his business plans and returned what was stolen. All done in a classy suave fashion.

Thats a hell of  a heroine.

Loved your comment, Sister. It's true what you said, he doesn't know who she is but he's clearly impressed with her mind :-)

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Nothing she has done is criminal, just to find out who she is, so he can then link it to the green diamond maybe? It will show up as Pallavi Deshmukh, and he may have taken details from Mandar before buying the ring as well, so it could match and help him figure out she is not there for the ring but for the backstory, and helps them connect further? Maybe I am off on another tangent :)

I love your wild tangents, Sister. Keep them coming. They are given me ideas for future episodes. You are right about one thing---RR has yet to work out the connection between Mandhar and Pallavi. That could be key :-)

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Thank you, Sister. I'm equally curious ;-) As you well know from being a writer yourself, sometimes the characters tell you what they want to have happen next ;-)

I agree

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Ohh, the games we play😱. 

I have now words to describe🤐. I really like how perfectly your characters are shaping. How Farhad understands and in one statement clearly states that there's something wrong. The way Raghav converses with Pallavi. 

The suspense just builds & builds👏

Can't wait for further updates. 

Today's a festive holiday in most parts of India so this was a great addition to my LockedDown routine❤️

Thank you, Sister. Happy New Year. Enjoy your day.