Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yayyyy first first

I literally jumped when I saw your update dear. Pallavi in a burqa is something I would definitely like to see. As always a beautiful update and I am now curious of the view that Pallavi had.

Also I can see Raghav has already recognised her. 😆

Edited by Mihika - 3 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

True, but then again you see that some PHs spend a lot of money on set design but it still looks tacky (color palette, costuming, etc. )

Yes, I see what you mean. Every house becomes a mind-gaudy version of Versailles.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Loved episode 9. Thank you for the reference to Farhad and Raghav's  affection for him. And Krishna, forever her partner in crime. This also reminded me of the cage scene in the show where he only focused on her eyes and everything else didn't matter. 

Can't wait for the next episode. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow! As usual, I love the pace of the story.

Falaknuma - What a beautiful name for a house, well I know I know, literally like a palace

I really like how you mentioned about the reckless security Raghav has in place for all the things he can afford in the world. The TV episodes do make a mockery because how else do you expect both Pallavi & Amrutha to enter the home without any hassle😕

Also like the fact how Pallavi is actually smart here. She'll use someone else's phone probably from the staff itself & thus, Raghav won't be able to trace her. Maybe he starts with the scooty number.

Can't wait to read further🤗

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As usual great update👍🏼. waiting to read more.🤗

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Loved episode 9. Thank you for the reference to Farhad and Raghav's  affection for him. And Krishna, forever her partner in crime. This also reminded me of the cage scene in the show where he only focused on her eyes and everything else didn't matter. 

Can't wait for the next episode. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Lovely! The burqa series of episodes are inspired by the cage scene ;-) with a twist.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Wow! As usual, I love the pace of the story.

Falaknuma - What a beautiful name for a house, well I know I know, literally like a palace

I really like how you mentioned about the reckless security Raghav has in place for all the things he can afford in the world. The TV episodes do make a mockery because how else do you expect both Pallavi & Amrutha to enter the home without any hassle😕

Also like the fact how Pallavi is actually smart here. She'll use someone else's phone probably from the staff itself & thus, Raghav won't be able to trace her. Maybe he starts with the scooty number.

Can't wait to read further🤗

Thank you, Sister.

Yes---I wanted to mock his lack of security measures---something that Pallavi will impress upon him when she has the haq to do so.

Since researching Falaknuma Palace for -PALLAVI- I've become obsessed with visiting it. It's wonderful that it is now a hotel so one can actually stay there. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Yayyyy first first

I literally jumped when I saw your update dear. Pallavi in a burqa is something I would definitely like to see. As always a beautiful update and I am now curious of the view that Pallavi had.

Also I can see Raghav has already recognised her. 😆

hehe

I really wanted to feature Pallavi in a burqa because her eyes which are so beautiful would be highlighted to perfection. I don't know how RR will resist falling in love with Farhad's cousin-sister from Lucknow :-)

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

hehe

I really wanted to feature Pallavi in a burqa because her eyes which are so beautiful would be highlighted to perfection. I don't know how RR will resist falling in love with Farhad's cousin-sister from Lucknow :-)

😆 Will have wait and see in your story

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome updates. I think raghav have recognised her.