Rapunzel: Raghav or pallavi

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys... Aaj utv action pe Tangled movie aai thi and I cannot help but notice the parallel between Rapunzel and Pallavi...

So Pallavi like Rapunzel is dominated and obliged to listen to her family.... She is just a daughter here in Deshmukh house and has no other aspect of her life explored...

Both of them are creative and tries to be happy around their family also they will do anything to please their fam...

Mother gothel/ baba thinking they are not capable to make it in the outside world....though mother gothel's motives are sinister but parallels are there...

And when they  meet Flynn/ Raghav both of them realise how capable they are,,, the boys bring out entirely new aspects of their personality... They challenge them to come out of their comfort zone and ignite new feelings like mischief, blabbering, teasing in them...

Also Raghav can also be compared to Rapunzel joh apne ego k qile me band hai aur similarly Pallavi can force him to come out of it...

P.S sorry for the long post..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Hi guys... Aaj utv action pe Tangled movie aai thi and I cannot help but notice the parallel between Rapunzel and Pallavi...

So Pallavi like Rapunzel is dominated and obliged to listen to her family.... She is just a daughter here in Deshmukh house and has no other aspect of her life explored...

Both of them are creative and tries to be happy around their family also they will do anything to please their fam...

Mother gothel/ baba thinking they are not capable to make it in the outside world....though mother gothel's motives are sinister but parallels are there...

And when they  meet Flynn/ Raghav both of them realise how capable they are,,, the boys bring out entirely new aspects of their personality... They challenge them to come out of their comfort zone and ignite new feelings like mischief, blabbering, teasing in them...

Also Raghav can also be compared to Rapunzel joh apne ego k qile me band hai aur similarly Pallavi can force him to come out of it...

P.S sorry for the long post..

Most important part... there is a connection to Pallavi's hair and all sorts of themes about it. 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Han also like you said he is obsessed with her hairs...