Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: eishe10

Wonderful written update😊 Vansh's and Angre's plan which I think somewhat successful with Aryan getting kicked out of the house and Riddhima entering back into the house. Still no clue what the deal is or what happened in those damn 6 hours😐😐😐 Few Riansh moments happened😍😍😍

Thank you dear 😃

For me it’s filler episode which prolonged for one hour 

Nothing special to talk about than knowing that now game is on fair board 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

Nephu apna iklauta Sahara Abby hai❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you soooooo much Abby I always love your written updates it gives real feelings 

Thank you ❤️❤️

Yeah she is doing social service without I think even realizing this.

Yesh you said right real feeling it gives.

And also made terrible episode updates bearable with her super cool added commentary...❤️

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

I knew they not gonna reveal anything abt 6 hrs deal soon. I think this whole track will finish with ott episodes . 

Aryan bechara kursi ke chkr main ghr se phi nikhal diya gya . Isse acha chup rehta miwa biwi ke mamle main 

so now both husband and wife know that what the other person is gonna do . They love each other can die for other but jeh sb kyu kr rye hai  

I enjoyed aj ka episode and for 6 hr let see 

I really don’t have patience if they drag the entire missing hours with the ott episodes 

It’s better they reveal soon 

On a serious note cannot take it anymore 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I seriously dont get the fact that Why there was a need of MAha episode. Neither we get to know the truth nor the deal vyom and Riddhima had made. Then whAt is the point of that. 

To get subscribers and money as they are losing the viewers 

Just waste of time 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

Nephu apna iklauta Sahara Abby hai❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you soooooo much Abby I always love your written updates it gives real feelings 

Thank you ❤️❤️

Thank you so much for the warm appreciation dear 💕💕💕💕

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Maha episode  kuch  reaval nahi huwa......

As usual 🤣

Waste of time dear 

They promoted so much for nothing 

Live + live and going on continued but for what ... 

get subscriber and money and viewers because online decreasing 

But waste of time and I’m completely tired too see story stuck 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yeah she is doing social service without I think even realizing this.

Yesh you said right real feeling it gives.

And also made terrible episode updates bearable with her super cool added commentary...❤️

I wish to meet my fan base one day separately on forum to know all thoughts of that fandom as I’m clueless of my fans 😂😂😂 who they are ...... 🤣🤣🤣

And social service, well tv episodes never made feel but yes ott is making me feel why I’m writing this fu****ed story 😡

Losing interest and maybe those frustrations and tired comments turning bearable for all 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Thank you dear for warm appreciation 💕

You know how much I love your comments ❤️

I agree the last time they both are addicted lethally for each other. I think trust is what making each other play games 

She is not dead yet because his trust she won’t betray until some valid reason and she knows he won’t hurt her 

But trust is not a thing to play it should be cherished 

Thank You Abhy for appreciating my comments..it means a lot to me to recieve a warm welcome every time I comment.🤗

@B-Yeah it can also be a perspective to look at things,goes by your nature,positive one..😊

But as you said in last line the most dangerous thing in this whole universe I guess is not playing your loved ones but playing with their trust which I guess riddhima started,maybe she has motive it could be personal as Kabir said or it could be regarding Vansh's safety as her actions implied in previous scene of Angre's death,could be anything but she started a very dangerous game where the most chances are of only loosing Vansh,becoz now Dadi also warned that she will not leave if whatever Aryan said turns out to be truth and we all know Aryan is going to most probably join hands with Vyom or even if not than also he becomes a blood thirsty enemy of Vansh now while in starting episodes he was covered enemy working for Vansh or under Vansh,Siya also pushed towards Vyom again a threaten for Vansh,so I guess if she is at all doing this to protect Vansh than she is landing him into more trouble beside protecting....

And If she is doing this to save herself as Kabir indicated than sorry but I have to say this that her love(becoz I am assuming more than fearing vansh torture her, it would be loosing vansh due to that secret) actually become so toxic that in the fear of losing Vansh's love she is pushing him into dig hole inch by inch...

I have in my comments mentioned only Riddhima side becoz from updates whatever I understood is that right now Riddhima is incharge and everyone is playing around her some to fail her,some to know about her little secret....so yeah didn't take Vansh side in my comment becoz right now he himself is stuck between truth and betrayal....right and wrong...he is not a player and he himself knows this....he is trying to understand the game...

Edited by Nephy - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Thank You Abhy for appreciating my comments..it means a lot to me to recieve a warm welcome every time I comment.🤗

@B-Yeah it can also be a perspective to look at things,goes by your nature,positive one..😊

But as you said in last line the most dangerous thing in this whole universe I guess is not playing your loved ones but playing with their trust which I guess riddhima started,maybe she has motive it could be personal as Kabir said or it could be regarding Vansh's safety as her actions implied in previous scene of Angre's death,could be anything but she started a very dangerous game where the most chances are of only loosing Vansh,becoz now Dadi also warned that she will not leave if whatever Aryan said turns out to be truth and we all know Aryan is going to most probably join hands with Vyom or even if not than also he becomes a blood thirsty enemy of Vansh now while in starting episodes he was covered enemy working for Vansh or under Vansh,Siya also pushed towards Vyom again a threaten for Vansh,so I guess if she is at all doing this to protect Vansh than she is landing him into more trouble beside protecting....

And If she is doing this to save herself as Kabir indicated than sorry but I have to say this that her love(becoz I am assuming more than fearing vansh torture her, it would be loosing vansh due to that secret) actually become so toxic that in the fear of losing Vansh's love she is pushing him into dig hole inch by inch...

I have in my comments mentioned only Riddhima side becoz from updates whatever I understood is that right now Riddhima is incharge and everyone is playing around her some to fail her,some to know about her little secret....so yeah didn't take Vansh side in my comment becoz right now he himself is stuck between truth and betrayal....right and wrong...he is not a player and he himself knows this....he is trying to understand the game...

The last line of yours where said Vansh understanding the game, I agree completely. He might be playing with rest but with Ridhima he is still figuring the game. He knows rules that she will destroy him. But then yet he kneels to know the factor why to turn the game and become the game changer now 

As he doesn’t know the truth yet he is only able to trying to construct fence so whatever he left with doesn’t get robbed

But the way Kabir said Vansh will torture her if he knows truth ... what it is... I mean for saving Vansh is she not doing this 

It’s time they say at least this week they should 

Another week if they continues not telling then yeah better say goodbye by 250

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I wish to meet my fan base one day separately on forum to know all thoughts of that fandom as I’m clueless of my fans 😂😂😂 who they are ...... 🤣🤣🤣

And social service, well tv episodes never made feel but yes ott is making me feel why I’m writing this fu****ed story 😡

Losing interest and maybe those frustrations and tired comments turning bearable for all 

Oh dear You have big fanbase,all your commentaries they are superb....I am telling you😊

Yeah thats the reason I said it social service becoz the thing which is difficult for most of us to even watch,you are watching than updating for the sanity sake of people like me.Thank you so much.

And I can understand dragging will always results in irritatation,So I can see whats happening here and obviously your comments echoes most of ours inner thinking...👍🏼so fun to read more than updates...