sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay don't kill me for this....I am a true hardcore AniDita shipper. I want Aniruddh & Bondita to stay together always...but since Manorama is not negative & is most probably not going to die during the mission since the makers love her so much...what if Bondita gets to know the fake marriage thing & also that her Pati Babu loves Manorama & she willingly seperates herself from Aniruddh & agrees to be his student. Just his student. Then what happens??? 

I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. BUT IT IS AN ITV DRAMA & IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE ALSO...

The show might not necessarily take this route but it is a possibility.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I heard her wrap up shooting is happening so dnt knw.... I expected this plot until leap but I doubt now... ashe might doe soon n a couple of weeks it will be shot probably... 

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

I heard her wrap up shooting is happening so dnt knw.... I expected this plot until leap but I doubt now... ashe might doe soon n a couple of weeks it will be shot probably... 

Seriously?? She's leaving??? Who said that?? Please tell me💜

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

Okay don't kill me for this....I am a true hardcore AniDita shipper. I want Aniruddh & Bondita to stay together always...but since Manorama is not negative & is most probably not going to die during the mission since the makers love her so much...what if Bondita gets to know the fake marriage thing & also that her Pati Babu loves Manorama & she willingly seperates herself from Aniruddh & agrees to be his student. Just his student. Then what happens??? 

I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. BUT IT IS AN ITV DRAMA & IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE ALSO...

The show might not necessarily take this route but it is a possibility.

I am die hard fan of aniditha but after seeing all dramas I honestly say I will happily accept  bon decision being student only in anis life . The day ani love ae I lost all hope i just want bon leave her illusion world accept reality. I will be more happy