barrister babu os dil se dalhousie tk ka safar

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys these ffs and os give  more pain when we face reality of bb still...I have penning one for recent wo or track short...

"Ana mere study mein interview ki preparation..Ki lie"

She wanted to say no..But how she's an ideal patni...She cried...Glared at fate and chothi patni and went away ..She coldly learnt all subjects..And she was so dishearten that she wasn't distracted..Night..Anirudh the teacher or pati babu wasn't in tears but chewed in guilt...All limits manaroma and she had crossed.  He only smiled at her pic...And took in wallet and removed mini s ...There was a knock

"Tumhare ahat se jan lun..Pr ajj nhi.."

She came..She was plainly dressed,a pinch of sindoor two shakapolas hung on her wrist..And a blonde saree..The last look for him...

"Betho..."he said

The round started..His coldness melted at her worthy answers but he smiled hearing her debates...And in between he had to repeat.."bondita u r not going to debate..It's an interview..Got it.."

"Why ..If things r wrong shouldn't I question them.."

He chuckled but then glared at her to make her stop..

She answered all of them...They smiled for 1st time..It was their night.she had hatred for him but still....Kaka smiled on the lovely duo..And went away..None was asked to be there not even durga ma it was their night...

She stopped him .."what happened.."

"Wait I want to ..Wait.. bristera babu.."saying this she left but he smiled ..Yes alas it was bristera babu after ages...

She came with a kapi cup

"Janti nhi ulti ayi hongi pikar ..Manorama ki hath ki coffee.. jnti nhi ku sabit krna hei apko ki adrsh patni nhi..Kher pi lijye malik bethne se phele fir kitne sall..Pi..Lijye.."she said cracking.this time he didn't raised his voice ,he drank it.it was the sweetest thing one could offer him..It was the time to leave for bed..His eyes pleaded her to be forever in study but his mind reflected,"tum udogi bondita.. Dekhta hun kon toke..Mera pariwaar samaj yun mera prem..."

She went shyly kept the last revision copy,"apni zameen kho lun toh asma mein azad rahungi?Nhi na ..Pr sayd..."

She glanced him smiled and  went away..Every tick of time killed his breath harder..After all she was to leave how will he console his restless heart.."jise hamesha se Apna mana..Jise drd bhi diya..Pr heh toh apni bondita...Durga ma...Huh.."he slept holding the album...It was morning 4 30 .They had to leave for calcutta..It was their last journey before reunion..She looked like an angel.."pati babu..Jaldi kro.."she said stammering her feet

Aya re..He echoed back

"Sada khush rho..Wahan rhekr bhulna na.. Hme.."

Batuk cried,"bachpn se tughe boudi kha hei ..Ek pal mein na kregi kya..Ku ja rhi hei.."

She whipped her tears.."are zamindar rote hen nhi na chl hs "she tickled him..She went towards sampoorna who was cold.."didi..."she melted hearing this.."ma kese khu tughe tu toh meri sampoorna didi hi hena..Samai babu je sath jo hua uske bad tu ye bni kher...Za rhi hun khush rhna...Hmm"

She went away to bless manoram ,"manorama khush rhna ..Tum jo chathi ho wo ho...Sada shugan rho.."

Ani holder her hands..They reached calcutta after 3 days...The interview went well bindiya..Was selected..They even praised her..

It was the time to departure..She settled in the hostel..It was enough to accommodate..For her but not a rc bahu...He only stared at her...He patted her head.."tum toh meri bondita ho sada sikhi rhna..Smaj kuch bhi khir iss pagal barrister ko tu hste rhna...Mein toh sidi hun..Age toh tu hi jyegi..."

She smiled at him.."Mein kuch bhi bnao nafrat kru..Asma toh app hen..Log nnhi bondita ko chie mein toh apko chungi firve firse..."

They didn't talked much..But touched each other.their hands mer..It was a need..They needed it... they slept in 2 bed yes ..He agreed against all his principle against all..It was nothing intimacy but a pure love of 2 same innocent birds...The entire night he caressed her cheeks she his meessy hairs...

"Chalo bhot hua so jao.."he tugged her to a dream...They dreamed...Against all personal issues. A society at cost of their lives..Beautiful women respected reverbed..

"Barrister babu bondita...Anirudh roy choudhary.."was the last words that fluttered from his lips before ..Sleep..

Time will prove women development through every inch if sacrifices..But who will the pain a 21 year boy went all his life..Lifting girls and her bondita.. Who will justify the love that she had for a man double her age...This wasn't the end of anindita nor a start..It was just in mid of all the hush...The morning woke..They were still holding each other..

Anirudh packed his luggages..And she went till door,"khyal rkhna ..Apna.."

"App bhi coffee bhari kaka se keh dena patr hr mahine likhungi ..Khush rhna khush bs..."she closed it..She ran to the balcony to see him for last time until they meet again until they find their true love until not destiny but they unite each other....

This wasn't anindita ..This was 'barrister babu..' a take where her love was justified by his actions

Guys did u like it..Honestly this took 45 min to write in mobile .I don't know it was my feelings don't feel bad about current track..It will yoo pass the imp is women development along with anindita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seven_stars_4 thumbnail

Pls write more....on it...

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail