In a mother's dilemma a son lost himself

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Mothers dilemma it was...

I am happy that atleast this Gunjan Rishta thing, brought Rajvi and Shobhit closer, Rajvi wished Shobhit a birthday, otherwise Rajvi wouldn't have done that. 

Much sad for Shobhit, now I know just to bring Gunjan in the house, Shobhit ke wajah se accident Hua, so that he will feel guilty and sacrifice his happiness

But Rajvi told Shobhit that I am telling you to say no as I am your mother, But Darsh's mother is asking something from you. Then she also told that after meeting Gunjan , he can take the decision, but the guilt is so high in Shobhit's mind, that he refused to meet Gunjan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shobhit and Rajvi s patch was so emotional 😭shobhit should have atleast told rajvi that he likes charmi when she asked him if he likes someone else and will get him married to her.But shobhits guilt forced him to say yes to gunjans rishta
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have a question. Are you guys talking about the promo / Precap? Because i had seen Rajvi pleading to Shobhit in a Precap. 

The last scene I saw is Vanlata putting forth her condition. 

I'm a but lost and confused. could you guys help me?

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Todays episodeEdited by Rithika35 - 3 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

Shobhit and Rajvi s patch was so emotional 😭shobhit should have atleast told rajvi that he likes charmi when she asked him if he likes someone else and will get him married to her.But shobhits guilt forced him to say yes to gunjans rishta

If he had told Rajvi about Charmi, then it would have been OK, but this is not the case unfortunately

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

I have a question. Are you guys talking about the promo / Precap? Because i had seen Rajvi pleading to Shobhit in a Precap. 

The last scene I saw is Vanlata putting forth her condition. 

I'm a but lost and confused. could you guys help me?

Today's episode is not a disappointment but a episode filled of Sadness. Sad for Shobhit

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Caption is just 👌

Thank you

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think shobhit must get a few pass for ema. Hell wth bansuri behen ka ghar basana blackmail...saari duniya ulta latak jaaye bansuri behen ka ghar bas jaaye.  Divorce gunben in 6 months and marry charmi ðŸ˜ƒ

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I think shobhit must get a few pass for ema. Hell wth bansuri behen ka ghar basana blackmail...saari duniya ulta latak jaaye bansuri behen ka ghar bas jaaye.  Divorce gunben in 6 months and marry charmi ðŸ˜ƒ

The best idea literally,

Divorce in 6 months? No I say in one day itself

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

The best idea literally,

Divorce in 6 months? No I say in one day itself

actually Gunjan would be the one to divorce shobhit,also you can’t divorce before 6months I guess.