Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/JustShowbiz/status/1377134301578326020?s=19

I don't know how much to rely on this. I'm confused with whatever is written.

If indeed Veer outsmarted Rani then she will be left with no proof to save her Doctor Saab

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Richa, we have goven up the mystry now. Zero logic. We shouldn't waste our logical brains on this. Rather sit and wait to see what's happening..

Most of the articles guess like us. So don't bang your head. ðŸ˜†

Richa0305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Richa, we have goven up the mystry now. Zero logic. We shouldn't waste our logical brains on this. Rather sit and wait to see what's happening..

Most of the articles guess like us. So don't bang your head. ðŸ˜†

I agree but it's really difficult to wait for another 8 hours.

This week all Mon - Thurs episodes were uploaded before hand and I watched them on first Zee5 and later on TV. But today's episode is not uploaded beforehand.

I don't know what is their schedule to upload premiere episodes. 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa0305

I agree but it's really difficult to wait for another 8 hours.

This week all Mon - Thurs episodes were uploaded before hand and I watched them on first Zee5 and later on TV. But today's episode is not uploaded beforehand.

I don't know what is their schedule to upload premiere episodes. 

ME never upload before TV . Some times even Thursday episodes too they do not upload before TV. It depends. 

I do not trust articles. I have learnt my lesson.🤣

Richa0305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

ME never upload before TV . Some times even Thursday episodes too they do not upload before TV. It depends. 

I do not trust articles. I have learnt my lesson.🤣

Oh I don't know how it works.

N even this article looks unreliable to me

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa0305

Oh I don't know how it works.

N even this article looks unreliable to me

Most articles they just guess. Just follow BTS. Better.  We check for them on insta. 

BTS -Behind the scenes 

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I did say veer will send rani on a false trail but I don't think he planted a receipt. If he did it would not lead to ranisa. Better wait and see. ðŸ˜†

Richa0305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

I did say veer will send rani on a false trail but I don't think he planted a receipt. If he did it would not lead to ranisa. Better wait and see. ðŸ˜†

I agree. Veer will try every way to stop Rani from finding the real culprit but planting a fake receipt is totally illogical.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Veer is vile where RaniSa dirty work is concerned. Now it will hit him directly 

Only in this dirty work he got involved.

Other times told him off saying I never interfere in your hospital matters so you do not interfere in my Royal state matters

Divine interaction between the prince VeeR n village belle Rani had to happen for a divine intervention marriage (DIM)

As Rani did tell how my father was left ther in jail without working on it

His Kasam was that RaniSa was saved so the Rani saw that Rani was jailed so that veer can live happily with RaniSa 

I feel now on he will not call Rajeshwari as RaniSa , he will call her AAP

Originally posted by: Rish27

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

I don't think Rani will take the blame. Hope they do not make fun of law. For Megha's absence they can come up with unique track rather than blame game continuing. If blame game continues people find it bored. So hope they will show something good and unique to cover up Megha's absence. We cannot say anything until they air Monday episode.

She as a wife can take the blame. She loves a lot and to save her she can do but Rani is someone who supported the truth. 

Next is they cannot show jail scenes with Rani when Megha is not there.

I think they will show Rani go missing or kidnapped by Jai or something else. Just my guess.

This is not the first show that leads were qurantined. 

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago