Hard to watch this show now!

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It is really hard to watch this show now, it's pure mental abuse towards a kid (Bon), if I was in her place I would have been pushed to suicidal thoughts.

The show has fallen so much and is so depressing to watch and after hearing in an interview that there are no plans for a leap anytime soon.. are they just gonna show more mental abuse in the newer episodes? 

What's worse is that the whole decision of 2nd marriage is illogical and not required...  Ani's view is absolutely correct and bon should be studying but he is teaching this to bon very wrongly. 

Hope TRP starts to drop so the writers can actually acknowledge the problem and hopefully change the story for the better. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

It is really hard to watch this show now, it's pure mental abuse towards a kid (Bon), if I was in her place I would have been pushed to suicidal thoughts.

The show has fallen so much and is so depressing to watch and after hearing in an interview that there are no plans for a leap anytime soon.. are they just gonna show more mental abuse in the newer episodes? 

What's worse is that the whole decision of 2nd marriage is illogical and not required...  Ani's view is absolutely correct and bon should be studying but he is teaching this to bon very wrongly. 

Hope TRP starts to drop so the writers can actually acknowledge the problem and hopefully change the story for the better. 

This show was my everything but now it's crap.... everypoint I agree bro....

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What is really surprising and hard to believe is that the sudden twist in plot from being such a well made show to utter nonsense has come from the same set of people😠

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

What is really surprising and hard to believe is that the sudden twist in plot from being such a well made show to utter nonsense has come from the same set of people😠

Yes Sabah...they made utter nonsense👎🏼