Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

My love for Rhea started from TSMSP. 

Iโ€™m watching TSMSP nowadays, reached up to episode 29. Kanak is so utterly adorable, giving gaalis to Raavan(Uma) in her mind ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Rhea is looking extra pretty as Kanak ๐Ÿ˜

pallavi25 thumbnail

I watched Itna Karo na Mujhey pyaar up to Nishi wedding 

when it became unbearable because of Pam and Niveditaโ€™s drama against Ragini so then I stopped watching 

M S Dhoni I watched but didnโ€™t recognize Rhea as Nishi  from IKNMP

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watched IKNMP when it was on air and also watched MS Dhoni but Rhea didn't stand out to me until Tu suraj. Kanak instantly became one of my favourite characters! She was hatke and maha entertaining ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mishti and Kanak are polar opposites and Rhea nailed both characters ๐Ÿ‘

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Never watched TSMSP but whatever I have seen on twitter, I loved her looks from the show โค๏ธ they gave her very good jewelry  and costumes โญ๏ธ

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

I watched IKNMP when it was on air and also watched MS Dhoni but Rhea didn't stand out to me until Tu suraj. Kanak instantly became one of my favourite characters! She was hatke and maha entertaining ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mishti and Kanak are polar opposites and Rhea nailed both characters ๐Ÿ‘

Bold: Absolutely true! Mishti and Kanak are poles apart yet she became both characters effortlessly. Nobody would recognize the Chashmish Mishti as spitfire Kanak ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: m4manju

Never watched TSMSP but whatever I have seen on twitter, I loved her looks from the show โค๏ธ they gave her very good jewelry  and costumes โญ๏ธ

yeah producers TSMSP actually cared about their FL and her outfits. Kanak's outfits were breathtaking..kudos to the designer. I heard it's the same designer as the movie bajirao mastani but i could be wrong

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its a same designer.