2nd April 2021 ME promo (updated: new promo)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

No more misunderstandings between RanVeer pls.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

WOOOO JAI MY BOY 🤣 Recording Veer and Ranisa's convo it looks like? Now I get why he has been in the Rajawat house recently.

So it looks like Ranisa is the culprit after all, no tricks. She was mad that the truth came out, what a woman man. I just have no words for her.

There might also be misunderstandings again guys...If Jai shows this video to the police, then Veer might think Rani told the police even after her promise. I really hope there is no misunderstanding...

Also note that the ME promos don't actually use real clips from the episode (at least they haven't in the past). So it could happen slightly differently.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanx Yaso

So Jai is videographer haha 

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If Jay is interfering, I am not worried. He is an idiot. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

If Jay is interfering, I am not worried. He is an idiot. 

Me too! I got happy seeing him 🤣 Whatever he does will bring RanVeer closer only. I am excited.

Just no misunderstandings I hope. Show something unique CVs.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

WOOOO JAI MY BOY 🤣 Recording Veer and Ranisa's convo it looks like? Now I get why he has been in the Rajawat house recently.

So it looks like Ranisa is the culprit after all, no tricks. She was mad that the truth came out, what a woman man. I just have no words for her.

There might also be misunderstandings again guys...If Jai shows this video to the police, then Veer might think Rani told the police even after her promise. I really hope there is no misunderstanding...

Also note that the ME promos don't actually use real clips from the episode (at least they haven't in the past). So it could happen slightly differently.

I too feel a misunderstanding is on the way AK . 

Maybe this is where Rani trips and about to fall . Hope Veer gets to know on time and reunite with her for good.

But misunderstandings between RanVeer does not work with viewers . I saw in the last MU also how people hated in SM and they said still Veer is same no progress.

Feel like I can skip some episodes next week .😆

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I too feel a misunderstanding is on the way AK . 

Maybe this is where Rani trips and about to fall . Hope Veer gets to know on time and reunite with her for good.

But misunderstandings between RanVeer does not work with viewers . I saw in the last MU also how people hated in SM and they said still Veer is same no progress.

Feel like I can skip some episodes next week .😆

Yea I am really hoping CVs learned from that. Veer is wearing that stupid grey coat again anyway which he wore in the last misunderstanding 😡

I have a feeling they might take a different route. No more misunderstandings plssssss!!!

caller123 thumbnail

Me too! I got happy seeing him 🤣 Whatever he does will bring RanVeer closer only. I am excited.

Just no misunderstandings I hope. Show something unique CVs.

That's it show something unique CVS . MU will affect trp. Now it's stable . It will drop more.

caller123 thumbnail

Yea I am really hoping CVs learned from that. Veer is wearing that stupid grey coat again anyway which he wore in the last misunderstanding 😡

I have a feeling they might take a different route. No more misunderstandings plssssss!!!

That's why I am worried . All point for another MU. Pls CVS , don't lose more viewers.  Do something unique. Every time don't bring a MU.