The Good, Bad and the Ugly 31.3.21

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

The Good:

The start of the episode was so so so good.. Darsh cleared Nandini's name..

The rest of the scene following this was just so romantic and I couldn't stop myself from smiling at these two

Darsh asked Nandini if she wasn't scared that he'd actually drive the car.. she replied without missing a beat that she trusted him totally.. 

We had discussed this even yesterday how accepting Nandu has become of Darsh Saheb.

After this Nandu kept wondering why her Saheb was going above and beyond to help her.. she felt brave enough to ask him that.. and Darsh told her how he felt.. then suddenly checking himself as to why he blurted out his feelings.. this scene ended with a very cliche duppata flying in the air scene.. but it was really cute and you actually see Nandu finally experience the restlessness and rush of being so close to him. He had held her so many times before but today she felt her body respond differently and she acknowledged that.

Very well done.

(The female version of the title track played here making it really sweet)

And that's where the good things end sadly..

The Bad:

Ugh ugh oldie is so bad it's ugly too!

She just kept bad mouthing Darsh and his blindness..called him all sorts of useless. Rajvi held her ground. Literally begged them.

Bansuri was there.. we had discussed about why oldie needs to be involved and it's Bb who needs to take decisions/ support Nandu as she is her family.. BB tried but was silenced.. BB wants Nandu to be happy but isn't sure if marrying a visually impaired person is a good idea.  But she can be persuaded, not oldie though

The Ugly:

Hated the precap.. it was like pouring water on what happened in the beginning of the episode today.

Oldie does a full u-turn and tells Rajvi she is okay with the alliance.. with quite a smirk.. I wonder what's cooking in her rotten brain.

Darsh overhears Nandu says Darsh'Saheb' and she can never be a match.. and I hope there is an endearing dialogue that follows it and Darsh hears that too!

Edited by ArVi-licious - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess nandini will say some thing like darsh is too good for me to get married to or maybe im not good enough for him Vanlata is maybe going to say if darsh and nandini get married then gunjan and shobhit have to get married
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well written👏

I agree first part is just awesome one. Even I liked female title song. It is so sweet and lovely😳

Red_eyes thumbnail

The only good part was darsh and nandani scenes rest I just fast forward 

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

I guess nandini will say some thing like darsh is too good for me to get married to or maybe im not good enough for him Vanlata is maybe going to say if darsh and nandini get married then gunjan and shobhit have to get married

Yeah it looks like it's heading in the direction of ek ke saath dusri zabardasti leni padegi!

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Well written👏

I agree first part is just awesome one. Even I liked female title song. It is so sweet and lovely😳

Thank you Bhavi.. yeah Darshni scenes are getting better nowadays

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

The only good part was darsh and nandani scenes rest I just fast forward 

Yeah the oldie especially is so loud and OTT

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Yeah it looks like it's heading in the direction of ek ke saath dusri zabardasti leni padegi!

why writers don't think something different?

I am sick of that conditional marriages...

If they want a negative character in darsh house for story balance.....  - have some bua - mashi kind of character.... do not force shobhit or any other to a alliance they are not willing to .

Main focus of the story should be.... how darsh gets more confident and self dependent with support, care and love of his loved ones.

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

why writers don't think something different?

I am sick of that conditional marriages...

If they want a negative character in darsh house for story balance.....  - have some bua - mashi kind of character.... do not force shobhit or any other to a alliance they are not willing to .

Main focus of the story should be.... how darsh gets more confident and self dependent with support, care and love of his loved ones.

Hi Angie...yes all of have the same thoughts! Why can't writers think of something different.. maybe they will?

Shobhit has told the whole family about Charmi, he has been asking his dad to talk to Rajvi about it.. so I do hope they are very practical about this and atleast someone speaks up in front of Rajvi, if and when the GUn rishta comes up. 

Darsh himself knows of Charmi, and he so far has put his foot down and done what is right.. so hope he helps Shobith out.