1st April 2021 Episode

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Follow IF rules.

April fools day and CVs will fool us with the mystery πŸ˜† Just kidding, enjoy girls ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Review

Overall reaction:

Good episode! It was funny, served April Fools Day well πŸ˜† Rani fooled Veeruuuuu and RanVeer were together for most of it ❀️ And lastly we got some insight on the mystery.

I can get used to Veer continuously spying on Rani. 🀣 He just keeps following her everywhere.

Veer said to Birju "I agree you both are friends, but we are not enemies either". Veer ask Birju's heart 🀣 You stole his love πŸ˜†

Birju and Rani were so obvious during the living room scene 🀣 Clearly both of them can't lie well. Great, husband, wife, best friend, no one can lie well.

It was hilarious when Veer said "I think you forgot you can't cook". 🀣🀣

Guys Rani really put the bill INSIDE the paratha ahahhaha. 🀣 Initially I thought she would just wrap the paratha around it but nope 🀣

Rani now knows the way to get Veer's attention. And Veer is sooooo cute, he was like "the paratha is great. Masala is perfect too". Bro it was burned 🀣 They are turning into such a typical husband wife.

They have also started saying the same thing at the same time. My cutieeeessss.

Veer said "listen to me na, please" to make Rani stop trying to get to the truth. Rani just pulled her hand out of his hand. 😭 Kind of loving their love here. So beautiful to watch even though both of them are suffering.

Mystery makes sense now. Ranisa told Vikram that she is trying to keep the matter under wraps from that night because she went to pick drunk Vikram up and then the accident happened. So Vikram was with her in the car when it happened. How did Rani get to know Vikram was there? Did the jeweler tell Birju that, what🀣

"You are right, if I were in your position, I would do the same thing", Rani understands Veer like we expected. I am mostly curious about her next step. If Veer gives her his kasam, she won't break it. But she will still try to save Veer I think without having the culprit's name out. Let's see, interesting.

Birju and Jai added a fun component to today's episode. I liked it.

Birju said to the jeweler, "I am such a big devotee of the Rajawat family that I carry their photo in my phone". WHY WAS EVERY DIALOGUE SO FUNNY TODAY 🀣

Jai hanging around the Rajawat's house is quite funny too. Like no one in the house caught him? He showered, got new clothes and then just kept spying on people? 🀣🀣

He is going to play some role with the mystery as we are imagining. Good, something interesting will happen that will bring RanVeer closer

To CVs:

1. How did Rani know Vikram was driving drunk and then Ranisa went there?
  2. How did Ranisa get to Vikram? Did she drive another car? Did someone drop her? Did she walk? 🀣
Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail

Such a funny scene overall 🀣

Veer's face when Birju said Rani can cook. He was like why you lying bro 🀣

Rani the queen, she really put the bill INSIDE the paratha 🀣

Husband now leaves no chance to flirt with his wife 😳 And wife is like stop distracting me πŸ˜†

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

AK,

I was just going to open this thread as April fool day thread - RaniSa the culprit will be the biggest April fool one on us, Megha-Fahmaan are the ones who made a mega fool of audiences on AF day with that segment? Was the sbb segment released earlier to see us as AF

We think alike 

Zee link

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Precap

Rani shows veer the earing and says that Ranisa is the culprit. Veer sees Rani Sa listening to their conversation. Rani Sa is upset and leaves. Veer follows her. 

Rani Sa: The Secret that you and I have been trying to hide has come out. 

Veer: Nothing will happen. Rani promised me not to day anything.

Edited by Rish27 - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail

Written Update

Rani finds the bill showing a single earring purchase on the day of the accident. Rani calls Birju to her house. Birju and Rani talk in the parking lot and Rani tells him she found this bill. Veer is watching over them from a distance, he can't hear them but can see Rani trying to give Birju something. He thinks its some evidence and thinks to stop them. Veer comes to them and tells Birju to come inside. Birju and Rani hesitate, Veer says he can't let Rajawat guests leave without coming inside.

Birju, Rani and Veer are in the living room. Rani is confused about how to give the bill to Birju. Veer thinks he has no other option but to stop Rani. Since Veer doesn't leave them alone, Rani says she will make paratha for Birju and tells Birju to accompany her. Veer says Rani doesn't know how to cook. Rani says it doesn't matter, I can cook this much, who cares about shape and size of the paratha when in the stomach it all becomes one. Veer says he is hungry too and he will join them. Then Rani stops both of them and Veer says okay we will wait here.

Rani goes to the kitchen and starts making paratha with lots of effort. She stuffs the bill inside one of the parathas and brings two plates for Birju and Veer. Jai watches Rani suspiciously from the door remembering Champa's dialogues.

Rani comes out with two plates. Veer thinks Rani left whatever evidence she had in the kitchen since her hands are full. He stands and takes over the plates to help her. She hesitates but he doesn't listen. He accidentally takes the plate which has the bill. Rani stops Veer from trying to eat it and says the paratha is burnt, she will make a new one. Veer says it's okay, she made it with so much effort and then repeats her dialogue about the shape and size of the paratha smilingly.

Rani hints Birju about the paratha and he understands. Veer is about to eat the paratha and Rani fakes stomach pain. Veer immediately puts the plate down and tends to Rani worried. Birju swaps out the plate in the mean time. Veer says he will get medicine, Rani says it's okay now.

Veer sits down again and starts eating the paratha. He asks why Birju is not eating. Birju makes some excuse that he needs his pickle from home to eat the paratha and leaves with the paratha in his hand.

Jai sees Birju leaving and is trying to understand what is happening. He thinks what is this secret they are hiding.

Veer makes Rani sit down. He praises her paratha and smiles (AWWWWW). Rani looks at him sadly. Then she takes the plate away from him. She tells him this is burnt and he doesn't deserve it like he doesn't deserve anything bad. She tells him he is a good guy and only good things should happen to good people, not bad things. Rani starts leaving, Veer holds her hand and stops her. Veer pleads Rani to listen to him and stop this. Rani lets go of her hand and says never. She walks away, they look at each other.

Birju visits the jeweler and asks about the bill. Jeweler says such big people don't come to his shop regularly. Birju asks for her name, jeweler says I can't say such big people's name from my mouth. Birju says yes, he tells him he found it on the ground and thought of returning it to the right owner since its important. Jeweler then asks do you know Rajawat family.  Birju shows him a photo and asks him who it was. Jeweler points to someone (not shown to audience).

Rani is in the bedroom thinking about whether Birju got to know yet or not. Veer walks in and thinks Rani is sad because she is unable to get to the culprit. Veer pleads Rani again to stop all this. Rani says it will end soon. Birju calls Rani and tells her the culprit (muted for audience). Rani drops the phone.

Veer looks on and realizes Birju found out and told Rani. Veer rushes to Rani asking her what happened. Rani is shocked. Veer again asks her. Rani says "it means Vikram left drunk from the house that day and some traffic inspector stopped him. The culprit got a call and she left to get Vikram".

Veer stops her and tells her no one reached there and tells her whatever information she got is wrong. Rani says she reached. Veer says "you are wrong, I went there to get Vikram, I drove the car". Rani cries. Veer says "you always believe me right, so trust me this time".

Rani says "you were right, if I were you, I would do the same thing. But this is also true that you are innocent. So how can I see you in jail?". Veer again denies and walks away. Rani says that declining the truth won't change it. She continues "seeing that Vikram is not in the condition to drive, she drove the car herself. In the middle, Vikram's condition started worsening and to take care of him, she accidentally...".

Veer stops her "nothing happened because of her, I am telling you I drove the car, I did the accident, I killed 4 people, I should go to jail". Rani pulls out the earring and tells Veer this is the earring of the culprit that was found at the accident site. Both stare at each other crying. Episode ends.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

flamingoAK thumbnail

Filler episode in terms of storyline. But at least RanVeer were together the whole time πŸ˜†

It was still a fun episode to watch. April fools like 🀣🀣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Filler episode in terms of storyline. But at least RanVeer were together the whole time πŸ˜†

It was still a fun episode to watch. April fools like 🀣🀣

I laughed a lot in the first bit. So It's Jai who gives away the information and tries to frame Rani for it. 

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I laughed a lot in the first bit. So It's Jai who gives away the information and tries to frame Rani for it. 

Jai raja babu will only bring RanVeer closer 😎 I am excited. Something new happening finally 🀣

But I just hope they don't show a misunderstanding or another yelling session. 😑