The Good, Sad and the Ugly

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel the week has begun with some really good episodes..

The Good: 

Darsh is in love.

Nandini is slowly beginning to wonder what is going on in her life and what love could entail.

Shobu got his birthday wishes and kheer.

Darsh is a very practical man, he decided to first clear Nandini's name as he knew someone as innocent as her could not be plotting against her family.

During the whole scene you could see Nandini's trust in Darsh, she came to meet him, accompanied him and sat in the car without any questions asked and did not flinch when he said he is going to drive it.

The Sad:

Darsh's internal struggle, for once struggling with the darkness he is in.

Shobu's eternal guilt, him giving up too easily and wanting th sacrifice his own happiness.

Charmi for the first time was disappointed in Shobu for putting others needs before theirs..

The Ugly:

Rakla openly admitting he is in for the money and doesn't want GB anymore.

GB making tall claims (foreshadowing Shobu GB marriage?!? I can't even imagine it) of Marrying into a big rich family.

Ms Patel's and oldies secret out.. I know it's a good.. but I just find their planning and plotting ugly!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

I feel the week has begun with some really good episodes..

The Good: 

Darsh is in love.

Nandini is slowly beginning to wonder what is going on in her life and what love could entail.

Shobu got his birthday wishes and kheer.

Darsh is a very practical man, he decided to first clear Nandini's name as he knew someone as innocent as her could not be plotting against her family.

During the whole scene you could see Nandini's trust in Darsh, she came to meet him, accompanied him and sat in the car without any questions asked and did not flinch when he said he is going to drive it.

The Sad:

Darsh's internal struggle, for once struggling with the darkness he is in.

Shobu's eternal guilt, him giving up too easily and wanting th sacrifice his own happiness.

Charmi for the first time was disappointed in Shobu for putting others needs before theirs..

The Ugly:

Rakla openly admitting he is in for the money and doesn't want GB anymore.

GB making tall claims (foreshadowing Shobu GB marriage?!? I can't even imagine it) of Marrying into a big rich family.

Ms Patel's and oldies secret out.. I know it's a good.. but I just find their planning and plotting ugly!

Nice episode yesterday too

Cvs are on fire

Giving back to back good episodes 

Hope it continues like this 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes now a days it's a mixture of happy and sad moments.😊

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sad part is rajvi dilly dallying between good bad and stupid ðŸ˜† She is a strong character , she shouldn't be switching her stance so quick. It looks as though she is in such a hurry to get darsh married that she is acting totally crazy ..with nandu and with shobhit.. Open ur eyes and look woman , nandu is the right choice for darsh and find a way to get rid of that oldie bec I don't see anyone else shutting her up except rajvi. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sad part is rajvi dilly dallying between good bad and stupid ðŸ˜† She is a strong character , she shouldn't be switching her stance so quick. It looks as though she is in such a hurry to get darsh married that she is acting totally crazy ..with nandu and with shobhit.. Open ur eyes and look woman , nandu is the right choice for darsh and find a way to get rid of that oldie bec I don't see anyone else shutting her up except rajvi. 

Rajvi definitely is a strong character and she holds the power enough to make and break things.. I think she jumped to a conclusion with regards to Nandini and when the oldie came with the walking stick she just flipped and said no coz she didn't want anything to do with oldie, but now that she sees Nandu in better light I guess that's when she goes back to ask for her hand..

Though all of this seems so hurried like you said.. Rajvi has reached wedding stage . Darsh is yet to tell nandu how he feels, Nandu doesn't even know what shez feeling!! each one is at a different level! 

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Rajvi definitely is a strong character and she holds the power enough to make and break things.. I think she jumped to a conclusion with regards to Nandini and when the oldie came with the walking stick she just flipped and said no coz she didn't want anything to do with oldie, but now that she sees Nandu in better light I guess that's when she goes back to ask for her hand..

Though all of this seems so hurried like you said.. Rajvi has reached wedding stage . Darsh is yet to tell nandu how he feels, Nandu doesn't even know what shez feeling!! each one is at a different level! 

Like you mentioned in your main post that the track is leading towards Shobu and GB's marriage so that she can be the real vamp in her love story ...so that's why they are hurrying with the marriage track . Because shaadi ke baad i feel it's what they want to focus more about which is why I am not ready for because I know what's it gonna be like ðŸ˜­

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Like you mentioned in your main post that the track is leading towards Shobu and GB's marriage so that she can be the real vamp in her love story ...so that's why they are hurrying with the marriage track . Because shaadi ke baad i feel it's what they want to focus more about which is why I am not ready for because I know what's it gonna be like ðŸ˜­

I really don't want to see kitchen politics!

Drash can take Nandini and go off somewhere and lead their happy married life..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Yeah. Saath nibhana sathiya part 2. I guess for sometime , till darsh and nandini separate , we can enjoy both of them together. 

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yeah. Saath nibhana sathiya part 2. I guess for sometime , till darsh and nandini separate , we can enjoy both of them together. 

That's what I saying in my previous topic post ðŸ¤£

But yaar jokes aside I really it to be a different story

MissC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

You literally said what I’d been thinking of for the last few days, especially with GB’s family wanting to get her married into a rich family. There’s been so much foreshadowing about this, I really hope this doesn’t happen! Maybe her grandma will ask Rajvee to get Gun married to her younger son in order for her to allow Nandini to get married to Darsh or something like that and Shobit might even agree to it for Darsh’s happiness but I really hope such things don’t happen, Shobit could never be happy like that, nor could anyone else in that family if Gun were to be their daughter-in-law.