Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

She's obsessed at this point lol

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

awww she is sad she is not part of his gossiping crew. 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So?

Is it illegal? He didnโ€™t claim that his talk show is about astrophysics ๐Ÿ˜’ kangana is just upset that sheโ€™s not part of karans gutssss gang 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

So?

Is it illegal? He didnโ€™t claim that his talk show is about astrophysics ๐Ÿ˜’ kangana is just upset that sheโ€™s not part of karans gutssss gang 

Not just her, I have seen a lot of folks complaining about it. Itโ€™s like as if they tuned in to learn astrophysics but got bombarded with the Bollywood gossip instead. ๐Ÿ˜‚But then these same folks keep checking the show out week after week after week, only to whine some more. Kangu is the frontline viewer for the show because she knows exactly in which episode who said what.๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Not just her, I have seen a lot of folks complaining about it. Itโ€™s like as if they tuned in to learn astrophysics but got bombarded with the Bollywood gossip instead. ๐Ÿ˜‚But then these same folks keep checking the show out week after week after week, only to whine some more. Kangu is the frontline viewer for the show because she knows exactly in which episode who said what.๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm one of those people who cannot stand the glorified bitch-fest that coffee show is and I admit, there are some entertaining episodes once in a while when they're not blatantly agenda driven. Why did I watch the show week after week, you ask? Same reason why a lot of the folks here keep tabs on every single breath Kangana takes despite hating her guts. Do you expect her to drop pearls of wisdom a la Deepak Chopra every minute of the day? No, right. Yet that doesn't stop you from checking her tweets minute after minute after minute, only to whine some more ... and it just never ends. In fact, despite liking Kangana as an actor, I don't know half the things that her detractors know about her. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like karan when he bitches gossips on his show kwk because he is friends with all those people he invites so I like when celebrities gossip about each other and I like gossip pages about celebrities itโ€™s entertaining and karan does it in an entertaining that makes people like me laugh most of the time at kwk episodes especially when he makes fun of himself

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I'm one of those people who cannot stand the glorified bitch-fest that coffee show is and I admit, there are some entertaining episodes once in a while when they're not blatantly agenda driven. Why did I watch the show week after week, you ask? Same reason why a lot of the folks here keep tabs on every single breath Kangana takes despite hating her guts. Do you expect her to drop pearls of wisdom a la Deepak Chopra every minute of the day? No, right. Yet that doesn't stop you from checking her tweets minute after minute after minute, only to whine some more ... and it just never ends. In fact, despite liking Kangana as an actor, I don't know half the things that her detractors know about her. 

๐Ÿ˜‚ don't you just love the lack of consistency that folks display? Nothing, absolutely nothing, can beat that for sheer entertainment value. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Notice I did not use the H word (H for hypocrisy) ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‚

my absolute favorite are wannabe feminists who claim that cheating on one's wife is the worst thing a man can do.... unless the guy happens to be HR.  ๐Ÿ˜‚

like they say, apna favorite kare toh ras leela. Koi aur kare toh character dheela ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

๐Ÿ˜‚ don't you just love the lack of consistency that folks display? Nothing, absolutely nothing, can beat that for sheer entertainment value. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Notice I did not use the H word (H for hypocrisy) ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‚

my absolute favorite are wannabe feminists who claim that cheating on one's wife is the worst thing a man can do.... unless the guy happens to be HR.  ๐Ÿ˜‚

like they say, apna favorite kare toh ras leela. Koi aur kare toh character dheela ๐Ÿ˜‚

Every time I see someone say or imply, "If you don't like it, don't watch it," it strikes me as bizarre. I've read that "argument" so many times on this forum since last year, if you can call it one at all.

It looks something like this every single time.

Critic: I hate movie X, Y, and Z.

Response: Well, don't like it, don't watch it. 

Critic: I think the coffee show should cut down on this, and that, and that. KJo looks retarded with his constant self-loathing sexuality jokes and trying to get off on hearing details on other people's sex lives. 

Response: Well, if you don't like the show, quit watching it.

How am I gonna tell people that something SUCKS in all caps if I don't watch it?! 

Best Emma Stone Eye Roll GIFs | Gfycat

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Looks like you took the comment really to heart. Though I didnโ€™t particularly mean anyone from this forum but hey if the shoe fits then please feel free to use it. 

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Looks like you took the comment really to heart. Though I didnโ€™t particularly mean anyone from this forum but hey if the shoe fits then please feel free to use it. 

I didn't take anything to heart and it's nothing personal against you either ... even though I quoted you. Someone can watch the coffee show and hate every bit of it. It doesn't take away from the valid issues they raise against the show ... that's all.