Nachiket's Elimination - A shocker ?

Safsoo thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So yes our intuition based on Nachiket's bio becomes true. And yes there are definitely some mind games being played. How did the bottom 5 suddenly turn into bottom 3 ? Also as the scores were given on this week's performance how did the judges score Nachiket when he hardly got to sing yesterday ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also as per there scores nihal wasn't in bottom but nachiket was. 

Bottom 3 were decided as per judges scores still they were pretending to be in shock 🤷

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The other two in the bottom 5 must’ve been their favourites Pawandeep and SMP, so they made it bottom 3. 

I knew this was going to happen but I’m livid!! I only hope their chosen winner doesn’t have a career in music/fails badly and the deserving ones do well. 
I know it’s wrong of me to think like that, but I’m just so so mad 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indian idol is over for me!!!! No Nachiket NO Indian idol !!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

We still have wildcard round right?! Do you think he could be brought back??! 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Indian idol is over for me!!!! No Nachiket NO Indian idol !!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

There’s a possibility. But two episodes later the wild card will be sent packing.

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I had no respect for the village idiot and the drama queen anyways, but now I lose respect for  Vishal as well. I always thought he was a very fair person but seems not.

I can now predict the top 3

Smp

Danish

Pawandeep

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not a surprise at all, given the way the judges are behaving. Real a-hole move, even by the channel.

Everything is fake, pretentious and only face value  matters. I am done with this show, idgaf anymore who wins...would only watch if they call music related guests now, I am in no mood to get attached to any contestant now.

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I had no respect for the village idiot and the drama queen anyways, but now I lose respect for  Vishal as well. I always thought he was a very fair person but seems not.

I can now predict the top 3

Smp

Danish

Pawandeep

They seem to prefer Ashish over Danish

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

yes they will bring 5-6 wildcards to extend the show. Anushka,siriaha and nachiket most likely to come back

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

There’s a possibility. But two episodes later the wild card will be sent packing.

last year's wildcard ankona got 3rd