Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nah...

I rather have my babygirl without this man 

Make Bondita go to her mom where she meets an activist who educates her

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not interested! Anirudh spoiled anindita for me it doesny tickle me anymore i want bon to end up with someone who respects her and doesnt push her in khai. Done with anorudh ðŸ˜¡

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But the performance by aurisht was good...so graceful...

Coming to aniditha...shayad yahi batha ne ki koshish karraha he ki dono radha krishna he..kabi nahi milenge but dilo me pyaar he aur dono ka naam ek saathi lenge sab...juda hokar bhi ek saath radha krishna...

Edited by Janu.301017 - 3 years ago
faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Coming to aniditha...shayad yahi batha ne ki koshish karraha he ki dono radha krishna he..kabi nahi milenge but dilo me pyaar he aur dono ka naam ek saathi lenge sab...juda hokar bhi ek saath radha krishna...

yes the performance was good

I find it hard to relate them as radha krishna.. 

if the nature of love  would some day be of that sort, then they will be one only right as they are already tied in marriage

Bondita is actually not Anirudhs love interest not the other way too.. The bond they had was another dimension of what we called pure love care and beyond.. so from seetha ram to radha krishn is not difficult to accept. Either make the relation a commited one for future with the present equation limited to be of friendship and shikshak as before or make it completely a mentor mentee relation with due respect and love of that sort. Anirudh kept oscillating in this and make the viewers oscillate too

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

yes the performance was good

I find it hard to relate them as radha krishna.. 

if the nature of love  would some day be of that sort, then they will be one only right as they are already tied in marriage

Bondita is actually not Anirudhs love interest not the other way too.. The bond they had was another dimension of what we called pure love care and beyond.. so from seetha ram to radha krishn is not difficult to accept. Either make the relation a commited one for future with the present equation limited to be of friendship and shikshak as before or make it completely a mentor mentee relation with due respect and love of that sort. Anirudh kept oscillating in this and make the viewers oscillate too

Instead I felt Anirudh wanted Bondita to be Meera while he himself be Krishna. No matter Radha or Rukmini comes Meera will be devoted and name cant be taken away, still no tie of any relationship only mission and devotion.. just an insane thought

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

There was more to this dance right?? I saw some images where bon was standing inside a circle of fire.. Does anyone have the link for whole bb cast scenes in that holi celebration?

AARIAAL_432 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

There was more to this dance right?? I saw some images where bon was standing inside a circle of fire.. Does anyone have the link for whole bb cast scenes in that holi celebration?

It was in namak issq ka recent episode. The one with deepika kakkar, Rubina dilaik and sidharth shukla's dance performance.

Watch that

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Nah...

I rather have my babygirl without this man 

Make Bondita go to her mom where she meets an activist who educates her

Alas😢, Alexu(is it okay 😊😊) .........Her own mother ........ Sorry, the women who brought her into this world only 😡(I can't call that women a mother, it will be the biggest insult to this word) ...........has already left her .....she is all alone 😢no one is there who can understand her plight ....... literally no one

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

If this is so..........than please someone should go and open eyes of the maker's ..........how the hell they are comparing radhakrishn with ..... Rudhita 🤮🤮😡😡