Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Vansh character cannot be destroyed because for him whom he killed was an imposter. Not Ridhima. He won't guilt-trip until unless he knows the truth of him killing her. 

Ridhima cannot take revenge because she did it. She made him believe her as an imposter and somehow she knows - maybe she didn't expect but she knows the game she is playing. So yeah - her revenge track also would be the lame track. 

1. If vansh thinks he killed Imposter , why was he getting flashbacks of ridhima during his abhishek?😭

2.If Vansh is sure , he killed an imposter, why is he not searching for real Ridhima?

3.Aryan kidnapped her, so if it's fake death drama, when did riansh or Vansh get the time to pre plan it?😕

4. Vansh looks too much calm. & the way he turned over the sand clock makes me brood sth is fishy 

5. Vyom talking abt storm?? What's coming up now??

Main apna sirr pakad ke baithi hoon aab.  Dimag ghoom raha hai mera!!! 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

No doubt Riansh scenes were bomb.❣

But apart from that, Oh  God !!! Aab main kya hi bolun !!! 

In search of OTT content, we got Kollywood ultra pro max.

as per uodate ridz is hidden by vansh. Chalo makers kuch to.achcha kia

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

1. If vansh thinks he killed Imposter , why was he getting flashbacks of ridhima during his abhishek?😭

2.If Vansh is sure , he killed an imposter, why is he not searching for real Ridhima?

3.Aryan kidnapped her, so if it's fake death drama, when did riansh or Vansh get the time to pre plan it?😕

4. Vansh looks too much calm. & the way he turned over the sand clock makes me brood sth is fishy 

vanah didnt kill her. He has captured her.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I have some observations..but as they have never really cared to explain I have no hope and faith.

1. Riddhima in todays episode was looking at some body /thing that was suspicious before Kiara start irritating her. I may b wrong.Did anyone notice that?

2.When Aryan informed her that Vansh will lose his right on throne she was worried and she was worried that he may lose his life.

3. When Vansh break through the prison he was afraid that Riddhima will b in danger.He wanted to stop Aryan at any cost.

4.He was forgetting to take the gun. Aangre gave him the gun.May b the bullet is fake and Riddhima may or may not know about it. If its not a Riansh plan then it  is surely Vangre plan.

5. He shot him in her waist. Why he did not shoot on her chest or point blank range.

6. Riddhima was standing why did not she run.She had the fair chance but as if she waited to b shoot.

7. When Aryan went near her, to check if she is dead or not then Vansh was very tensed as if he was scared that Aryan may smell a foul game.

I think he shoot her to get rid of vyom and dadi 's continued pressure and its a false ploy even if she is an imposter according to him.

Now we know the 229 so yeah its all his plan

Now I didn't notice her searching but then what she wants to know 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

i think Vansh shoot Riddhima either as a previously encapsulated plan or with Fake bullets.

Imposter or not I dont know but cvs know what risks they are taking. 

And Revenge. I agree it will b stupid but fans were for a long time was asking for it so makers may gave it to make some fans happy.

But i will b happy if Vansh will go meet her in a hideout. 

It can b such that it will b revealed as Riansh plan / It can b so Vansh is interrogating an injured Riddhima considering her an imposter.

Your dream came true 

He is interrogating Ridhima 😀

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Amazing update 😊

Only question.....how can Vansh be so calm after killing Riddhima....even if she is fake....still she is only lead he has got to search for his Riddhima.

He went crazy when Ragini was kidnapped n that too only know the name of his mother's murderer. Here it's about the woman he loves more than his own life. So how come he is so calm after killing Riddhima?!!

Buying that it's not RiAnsh or Vangre plan is very difficult..... becz that's the only way this track could be explained.

Thank you 🙂

The drowning itself says he is not calm

Storm is running inside him and water is also not helping to calm down his nerves 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

thank for this update. 

Honestly one of the most heartbreaking episodes but I totally agree with ur questions. This entire track is getting confusing by the minute. Why R is doing this? How can V shoot her - if he did actually or she wore some bullet proof jacket or smthing?? Why V is so calm? Daadi to no comments siraf gaali niklegi aur baaki decorations ke liye bhi 

Heart goes out to Sia. only normal person amongst these aliens

He thought he shot duplicate not real. And yes epi 229 out. Though I can't see now some saw and updated 

It's Vansh and Angre plan 

They kidnapped Ridhima  

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Because he is confused in heart. Also edt posted 229 and that says she is kidnapped by Vansh and Angre