It was so amazing!!!!!!!!

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

In any show when a male lead, realises his love, he starts dancing at that point of time itself. But here when Darsh realised that he has fallen in Love for Nandini, he lost his sense... But still he cant see but still he was in his senses. But when he stepped into the swimming pool and then showed his excitement...

It was such a beautiful scene. He experienced her with voices and touches. For Nandini its no big matter if Darsh is blind. And same goes for Darsh. For every male lead it is they fall for looks, they imagine how beautiful my girl is. Now for Darsh beautiful face doesn't matter at all...

What a beautiful episode!!!!! The Quafirana was so much good...Darsh instead of hiding tells to Shobhit that he is in Love. 

Just curious now how will the Darsh react now in front of Nandini. Want to know how Nandini realises her love for Darsh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful post 

I agree for Darsh looks doesn't matter at all. And waiting when he will confront his love for Nandini.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Beautiful post 

I agree for Darsh looks doesn't matter at all. And waiting when he will confront his love for Nandini.

Thank you so much

Btw a nice signature of Holi promo

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Really nice to know that Darsh has realized he is in love and shared with Shobith too...I know that for Darsh, her looks really dont matter.. But I do wish to see a scene where he would like to have a mental picture of her.. you know, maybe once things progress a bit, he touches her face to feel and picturize her...

Edited by ArVi-licious - 3 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Really nice to know that Darsh has realized he is in love and shared with Shobith too...I know that for Darsh, her looks really dont matter.. But I do wish to see a scene where he would like to have a mental picture of her.. you know, maybe once things progress a bit, he touches her face to feel and picturize her...

These lines 

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It was beautiful indeed. 

Might sound silly but I kinda had tears in my eyes seeing Darsh so happy❤️ (especially after what his ex made him go through) 😵

I relate to this show at a personal level.

And I really hope they don't bring up any stupid sacrificial drama on Nandini's part! 

I so want them to get married soon!! 😳

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhamyTed

It was beautiful indeed. 

Might sound silly but I kinda had tears in my eyes seeing Darsh so happy❤️ (especially after what his ex made him go through) 😵

I relate to this show at a personal level.

And I really hope they don't bring up any stupid sacrificial drama on Nandini's part! 

I so want them to get married soon!! 😳

Bolded lines: Same I want 

Darsh's reaction was so great, I'm thinking about the same the whole day

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I just watched the episode!! Yayyy so excited!!

Darsh was super cute.. Shobith was literally us! The fandom.. jumping around and into the pool with Darsh.. I do hope they both get their loves.. 

Edited by ArVi-licious - 3 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

I just watched the episode!! Yayyy so excited!!

Darsh was super cute.. Shobith was literally us! The fandom.. jumping around and into the pool with Darsh.. I do hope they both get their loves.. 

Both brothers were so cute

But in the precap Darsh is confused and that makes me worried

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Thank you so much

Btw a nice signature of Holi promo

Thank you dear🤗