Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs..

Just yesterday I posted a topic, 'IS KRISHNA IN THE WRONG', in which I mentioned that Balwant is so ruthless he would not flinch once harming Garv if he gets to know his involvement. The precap realized Krishna's and my fear.

They show Balwant pick Garv up in his car from school and asks him, that day when I came to your house for holi, why did you get scared looking at me, what do you know? Garv face is tear & fear stricken. They show Pratigya there in school and she probably sees Garv in the car.

She is shown panicked and running, and Krishna cut is shown, he says if anything happens to the kids he will set the world on fire.

I think the truth will be out next week.

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Does Balwant have any heart ? ðŸ˜¡I just cant take the way he grasped Garv by his bag ! My God , he is just a 6 year old ðŸ˜µ and has every reason to be scared of someone like him even without knowing anything about the murder ! Poor Garv is petrified ðŸ˜­

Edited by ArjaAddict - 3 years ago
Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Does Balwant have any heart ? ðŸ˜¡I just cant take the way he grasped Garv by his bag ! My God , he is just a 6 year old ðŸ˜µ and has every reason to be scared of someone like him even without knowing anything about the murder ! Poor Garv is petrified ðŸ˜­

True, he is shown to be heartless, he burned his own brothers face yaar for no apparent reason. This guy wont stop for nothing.