Cheelu Ki Chandu 🧿🦅 🖤🐍🧿 #9[MO] - #BepanahGratitudeAndPyaar

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello my beautiful people smiley31smiley31

Welcome to our ninth (😲) thread where we can discuss all things SharBhi related and all our usual besharam bakwaas smiley16

Please note that this CC is Invites only- so only members who have been invited by the admins can post in this thread. The admins of this thread are:

Humes22

RaniZelda 

The current list of members are:

Humes22 (Huma/Huma Baba/Huma Babwa)

Ranizelda (Arshi)

Dmad (Dhairya)

Nikki.171 (Nikki)

Nina

Shinika 

Please remember to follow the usual IF rules for CC threads.

This is a members only thread 

Please note membership is now closed. If you are not a listed member name then please do NOT post, like, or react in any way to any post here. Anyone who continues to post/react/like on posts in this, previous or future CC threads without permission will now be reported to the forum mods without hesitation.

Inactive members will be removed when a new thread is created. You need to post a minimum of 20 meaningful posts to be considered active. Spamming/asking questions does not count. 

Our cardinal rule: Whenever mentioning Sharbhi or their bond please always use this:  πŸ–€πŸ§ΏπŸ–€πŸ§Ώ

If you notice another member has forgotten to use it then please quote them and insert this- yes we are that serious about it. Just kidding (not really smiley36)

Also remember to ensure the thread doesn't exceed more than 150 pages. Please hold tight while either me or Arshi create the new thread.

So lets start the bakwaas without further ado but with a little dance first:

And now its time to tell you all about their Bepanah Pyaar β€οΈ

They first held hands:

They then got lost in each others eyes:

They then fell in love:

Then it was almost dil toots:

And then they dil loots :

πŸ–€πŸ§ΏπŸ–€πŸ§Ώ

p.s if you don’t get the subtitle reference why are you even here πŸ™ƒ

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail

Nikki- 7th March

Huma - 2nd August 

Shinika - 10th September 

Arshi- 21st  September 

Nina- 15th November 

Dhairya - 10th December 

SM chai with Ahmed- nobody knows

SM interview with FilmFare UAE- nobody knows

SC interview with SBS - w/c 22nd March

SharBhi Desi feed interview- w/c 22d March

SharBhi Tellyreporter interview- w/c 22nd March 

SharBhi reels with Gimmick Digital- w/c 22nd March

Interviews/Social Media lives:

Sharad live with Calcutta Times

Surbhi interview with Sid Kanan

All Bepanah Pyaar Interviews/Social media interactions can be found in the post below πŸ˜Š

If you want to add anything to either of the above lists please let me or Arshi know.

πŸ–€πŸ§ΏπŸ–€πŸ§Ώ

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago
Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SHARBHI GIFS

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Edited by Dmad - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Welcomed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Welcome one and all to the SS SharBhi -- where the josh is high, the adrenaline shots are free, the pyaar is bepanah, and the gratitude is deep.

Arz kiya hai:

Kismat walon ko milta hai aisa naseeb

Poori ho woh khwaish jo hai dil ke sabse kareeb

Na samajhna kabhi bhi tum humko gareeb

Kyunki kismat walon ko hi milta hai humare jaisa naseeb 

πŸ§ΏπŸ–€πŸ§Ώ

Happy ninth y'all smiley31

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Welcomed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Welcome one and all to the SS SharBhi -- where the josh is high, the adrenaline shots are free, the pyaar is bepanah, and the gratitude is deep.

Arz kiya hai:

Kismat walon ko milta hai aisa naseeb

Poori ho woh khwaish jo hai dil ke sabse kareeb

Na samajhna kabhi bhi tum humko gareeb

Kyunki kismat walon ko hi milta hai humare jaisa naseeb 

πŸ§ΏπŸ–€πŸ§Ώ

Happy ninth y'all smiley31

Love this my human πŸ€— I LOVE THE POEM SO SO BEAUTIFUL πŸ–€πŸ§ΏπŸ–€ meri mirza galib or is it galib mirza πŸ˜† so your words inspired me to spruce up the subtitle hope everyone likes it if not let me know and happy to change πŸ˜³

We have made some changes to the first page - please everyone thank Arshi for that πŸ€— we hope you like it. If you want to change it or add anything please let us know. 

I never thought in nearly the two months after N5 woukd finish we would be on our ninth thread of bakwaas πŸ˜† and that our hearts would be filled with SharBhi moments and even more love. For that I am eternally grateful to the universe and Chuddi baba πŸ˜† this all just goes to prove that if we really want something then the universe does conspire to bring it to us. 

Happy chatting bakwaas guys πŸ€— the last thread was finished in two days btw πŸ€£ just going to leave my favourite moment of the day here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM25OaYF8CI/?igshid=1hp0d5qv92nur

πŸ–€πŸ§ΏπŸ–€πŸ§Ώ

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

Love this my human πŸ€— I LOVE THE POEM SO SO BEAUTIFUL πŸ–€πŸ§ΏπŸ–€ meri mirza galib or is it galib mirza πŸ˜† so your words inspired me to spruce up the subtitle hope everyone likes it if not let me know and happy to change πŸ˜³

πŸ€— love you back smiley31the subtitle looks great, I love it! Baaki the others can say how they feel.

Oh guys...two days. Two days it took to complete that last thread and what a whirlwind this week has been. I genuinely feel like I haven't slept properly in a year πŸ€£ but as someone said, this is a kind of blissful exhaustion and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We are truly, truly blessed. 

As Chandu, and SRK in Om Shanti Om, once said: Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho ... to puri kainaat usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai

And as cheelu once said in the show, so we say back to them now: Itni shiddat se humne tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ... ki har zarre ne hume tumse milane ki saazish ki hai 

Man, that movie had some gems πŸ€£

Also to those of you who wake up to this thread and the BTS you missed...we've collated and added it in the post above, and I've highlighted the ones you probably missed. Yeah, you're welcome. Hope you're still alive when the rest of us show up πŸ€£

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail

In addition to what Arshi said about the BTS our reactions are equally hilarious. Feel free to check that out as well πŸ˜† just know we were at one point scared to go on Instagram in case we got another heart attack. But Ermm this does prove they save the best content when you guys are asleep and because we are their favs πŸ€£

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yayy new thread 

Congratulations guys 

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My heart's overflowing with love yk..for sharbhi, for y'all, for the wholee freakking world. I'm sooo happyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

WE'VE HIT NUMERO NUEVE!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I still can't believe that exactly one month ago, we were kasofying our kismet and crying over our luck. Call ourselves the "unluckiest fd"...ab dekho samay ka fer!!!

I'd say we are luckiest ones rn... nazar na lge..thu thu thu..β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§ΏπŸ§Ώ

Arz kiya hai, 

Zindagi main aayi hai bahaar,

Duniya valon nazar na lgana.

Itni shiddat se unhe chaha hai,

Ab berang lgta hai unke bina zamaana!!

You used my gifsπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί...me loves you!!πŸ€—

Also, i like to think that our Sharbhi babies love all of us.😳 Tumhe agr instant gratification dete hai toh hmara bhi kitna khyaal rakhte hai ki they make sure ki hmari subah ki shuruwat ek smile ke saath ho. Every single freaking morning I wake up with a smile...they make sure to upload something late at night when I'm all asleep ki subah subah pyaara sa surprise mile.πŸ€—πŸ˜³

I mean, kal toh i was awake till 1, but nhi daala na, daala tabhi jab i went to sleep...ki subah uthu toh din shuru hi accha ho!!!

Also, thosee reels...ohh my god!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO US. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE EITHER FROM SHARBHI INDUCED HEART ATTACK OR FROM DOPAMINE OVERLOAD!!!😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by Dmad - 3 years ago