Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Guyss tum sab logo ke views abt good content are very nice but practical life me channel me ye apply karne ke baad channel losses me dub jayenge 

Raj agar har channel mein good content hi dekheyenge toh audience ko wahi dekhna hoga

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wont say Ishara will change the face of ITV but surely i will say that in future it will be idol of many small broadcasters who are genuinely looking forward to bring hindi GEC in the right route.

Rossalinne thumbnail

Night curfew chalu hogya hai 

Itv mein regressive curfew bhi chalo hona chahiye

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Par juhi tujhe lagta hai old good quality shows remakes will work 🙄🙄

Just look at the fate of sony shows and rudrakaal 

Rudrakaal is a different genre. Yes it can work if it's made clear in the starting that it will be finite series and under no condition they will change the story. They should remake shows like Yule Love Story, Saturday Suspense, 9 Malabar Hill, Dastaan, Gubbare, Tara, Hasratein, Rishtey, Hip Hip Hurray(proper remake not like Class Of Craps), Campus, Margerita, Kabhi To Milenge and many more.

You guys should read about plot of these shows on Google and wikipedia. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rossalinne

Raj agar har channel mein good content hi dekheyenge toh audience ko wahi dekhna hoga

I agree with you. Actor Rahil Azam too said in one of his interview that audience have been served the same trash since years so if the long running regressive daily soaps are pulled off and only progressive stories are telecasted they will be bound to watch it because they wont have any other option left. Tab jaake dheere dheere good content shows ki ratings aayegi.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

I am sorry bro i cant say that. Ye toh mai kya hi bolu. But all i can say these two were quite popular amongst youngsters but trp chiz kuch aisi hai. Lol mujhe toh laga thaa Khkt ko 0.8/0.9 ratings milegi after seeing its urban class content but open hua 1.6 ratings ke saath toh its hard to say that trp audience ko kya pasand hai kya nahi. Like you see SM till now got ratings like 1.4-1.7 but now its taking a leap and ab dekhna shayad seedha 2.5+ pe jump kar jaayega after all so many cute kids had entered the shows aur ye kid wale shows always attract audience, we can never tell kya trp audience ko accha lagta hai kya nahi.

No no S9MK ki ko always 50,000+ viewers milte hai. Its always mentioned in high rated shows on bizasia.

Kaafi kam hai atleast 1+ toh hota.

Milegi Ishara jald baazi mein nahi aaya it took much time to come. Jo chiz fast aati hai vo fast jaati hai aur jo chiz dheere dheere aati hai vo utna hi dheere dheere jaati hai.

Sp mein yrkkh

Zee mein kkb thr

Colors shakti

Abhi ki abhi confirmed off air hone ki news aajaye

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I hope the lovers are reunited in the end. Kunal can be paired with Pranali character who has no pair now.

Rossalinne thumbnail

I wont say Ishara will change the face of ITV but surely i will say that in future it will be idol of many small broadcasters who are genuinely looking forward to bring hindi GEC in the right route.

Polar opposite of how sp changed itv face now payback

Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Rudrakaal is a different genre. Yes it can work if it's made clear in the starting that it will be finite series and under no condition they will change the story. They should remake shows like Yule Love Story, Saturday Suspense, 9 Malabar Hill, Dastaan, Gubbare, Tara, Hasratein, Rishtey, Hip Hip Hurray(proper remake not like Class Of Craps), Campus, Margerita, Kabhi To Milenge and many more.

You guys should read about plot of these shows on Google and wikipedia. 

Well ppl dont like watching crime genre much ppl will start attract other genre

Rossalinne thumbnail

I agree with you. Actor Rahil Azam too said in one of his interview that audience have been served the same trash since years so if the long running regressive daily soaps are pulled off and only progressive stories are telecasted they will be bound to watch it because they wont have any other option left. Tab jaake dheere dheere good content shows ki ratings aayegi.

Bas pehle yeh kkb aur yrkkh hat jaye