Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Do u think Ranbir will behave the same with DKB even after knowing she’s behind the new MMS kand, the deal and of course Maya?

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naz_ash

Do u think Ranbir will behave the same with DKB even after knowing she’s behind the new MMS kand, the deal and of course Maya?

He became normal with her even after knowing that she tried to kill Prachi, didn't he? So, unless writers' are not hell bent to sweep DKB's evil deeds under the carpet, we can totally expect that selective amnesia yet again. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

😆

Just enjoying your chatting....its way more entertaining than show...

I am angry with cvs for ruining Pranbir....I had expected Prachi's sacrifice drama as female leads are like that only...also was sure they are going to bring track similar to PR...

but now I am furious at Ranbir...first hurting Prachi physically & then his behaviour with Rhea😡...

was hopeful to see KKB after Pranbir comeback but never ending shadis of Papaji are making me🤢...

just watching Pranbir scenes & admiring Mugdha's expressive eyes...

hope cvs will give some meaningful track to Pranbir so that we can actually have discussion about Pranbir😆 

I am now equally irritated with both. On one side, there is prachi's never ending sacrifice drama and on the other side, Ranbir is being deliberately obtuse and piling up trouble by getting close to that other woman.