Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Its because he thinks that Sai doesnt like her.. He is still stuck at her words from GC days..Sai has not even accepted him as family, forget about accepting him as a friend or husband.. So in his mind  he knows he cannot be reach out to her..On top of that Sai always questions him for touching her.. aapne mujhe chua kyu? Remember the episode with alta incident him, she questioned him for tapping her shoulder also.. "Aap mere itne close kyu aaye".How can we expect him to make physical advanced towards her?

:( but when she touched Virat that day (hands), white saree, the car tire puncture incident,  he was staring at her, trying to gauge her reaction to his touch and both felt the tension between each other 

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosekutty12

Also Virat is definitely physically attracted to sai as seen in the mandir episode, getting lost while she dries her hair etc. Age could be a factor for him not rushing through but they are legally wedded whenever both if them gives consent they can proceed. So in that sense I don’t think age is a factor in stopping him as long as he has her consent. Consent is more imp here and as long as Sai thinks he has some soft coroner for Pakhi she will keep her guards high. So I think unless and until he clears/ confesses his love there won’t be any progress

Yes this is what it is

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

Since Virat is 27/28, Sai 18/19, is Virat putting off initiating physical intimacy because she’s a teenager and too young and he’s scared that it would be morally wrong? Or? 

Please don’t bring the vaada topic here because from Virat’s POV, he has moved on, cleared to Pakhi too that he has no feelings for her and we have seen Virat initiating emotional intimacy like asking her which Virat do you like/ mujse bhi pyaar nahi karti/ etc. 

Guys phele usse to clarity mil jaye ki has feelings for Sai, 

he jealous when other guys are near her, he like her but he is yet to realise his love for her. 

who tho epic separation main hoga na 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Its because he thinks that Sai doesnt like her.. He is still stuck at her words from GC days..Sai has not even accepted him as family, forget about accepting him as a friend or husband.. So in his mind  he knows he cannot be reach out to her..On top of that Sai always questions him for touching her.. aapne mujhe chua kyu? Remember the episode with alta incident him, she questioned him for tapping her shoulder also.. "Aap mere itne close kyu aaye".How can we expect him to make physical advanced towards her?

bechara i felt bad for him during the alta scene when she ask him why he touch her🤣even during dhande ram scene when he holds her hand she was so caution and ask him to leave when he did not she move off herself🤣

sai has build a wall around her when it comes to veeru thanks to his sanyas commitment thus she is very caution and conscious around him and protecting her heart not to fall for him but than who can make this girl understand love just happens

she is studying medicine she does know all the pain happens during a physical intimacy she knows everything but knowing the truth of her marriage and the timeline of her marriage she doesn't want to break her own heart and regret

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t think it’s got anything to do with the age. It’s itv formula IMO. 

Currently it’s us the audience who feels that Virat - Sai have feelings for each other. They haven’t realised it yet. So once the realisation comes we might get the romance. 

Also Virat’s love story has got a third angle and once it gets cleared they will show getting more physical or other typical itv romance. Like dori scene, eye locks and RK pose. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He won't go that far without knowing what she feels for him. I think the confession needs to come first before thinking in that way. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I wonder what if he is drunk and pours out his feelings to sai emotionally will she allow him to touch? Will she touch him like a wife should do?

i am not talking about physical intimacy and consummation i mean emotional intimacy

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

Sai is so innocent or naive that she doesn’t think that her husband might be attracted to her that’s why he was staring at her when she was drying her hair.That thought didn’t even cross her mind.I just can’t forget his expression when she asked him why he was staring 😂