Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Ahir tho is getting ready to be the driver again..... Abhi pending case bhi hai... And she will go with him only if its case related... So he might pick her for identifying the other two....then new case aajayega.... Because alok and devil will start again.... So driver job is permanent.... ðŸ¤£

I saw a clip where he told Astha case is open? How is it even important? Didn't he give some bhashan about Victim and Culprit yesterday to Shaurya? That's such a bipolar character. 

Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I saw a clip where he told Astha case is open? How is it even important? Didn't he give some bhashan about Victim and Culprit yesterday to Shaurya? That's such a bipolar character. 

I know, today when he came to know anokhi is going back to chandigarh..... He says achcha hai she stays in chandigarh..... Its good for her studies and also for the case bhi open hai.... Like the same thing shaurya too.... ðŸ˜ˆ

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shaurya is really smart. I will take Anokhi. Let Ahir bring the luggage. He will sanitize the bags😆

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But acp is ultimate chaii wala. ðŸ¤£

Agar shaurya gangster professor hai toh

Acp chaii wala uber driver coolie watchman ðŸ¤£ 

On a serious note acp is taking lots a footage ðŸ¤¢

Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

Shaurya is really smart. I will take Anokhi. Let Ahir bring the luggage. He will sanitize the bags😆

Best part is he did not even hesitate.... Spontaneously bol diya.... He just wanted to get start asap from there....very worried she change her mind....🤣