Arhaan and Pooja in real life..it is possible

Kingpasha99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I love the on screen  Jodi of pratigya and Krishna and always think they are made for each other and should married to each other in real life as well.And they won the award of favorite Jodi as well because everyone loves there jodi but Pooja gor was in relationship with Raj Singh Arora for 10 years and arhaan with avantika hondal for 4 years..but the situation is totally change now..arhaan and avantika Pooja and Raj are not in relationship anymore they are separated arhaan and Pooja are single now..At that time, it was not possible for arhaan and Pooja to establish a relationship with each other because they were already in relationship....but now it is possible..I really want arhaan and Pooja to get married..

And now they must have understood each other well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It would be great if it might happen. Their offscreen bonding is good so might  be in future we may expect 

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah that would be great . But we should leave this decision to them . Ofcourse if you commit with someone , your life gets changed so it's better the duo thinks about being together instead of fans like us thinking/ expecting that to happen. It's none of our buisness , it's there life and they knows who is good/bad for them .

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GunDaa

Yeah that would be great . But we should leave this decision to them . Ofcourse if you commit with someone , your life gets changed so it's better the duo thinks about being together instead of fans like us thinking/ expecting that to happen. It's none of our buisness , it's there life and they knows who is good/bad for them .

I second you.πŸ‘πŸΌ

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

I second you.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Me too, it is their life. Let them decide πŸ‘

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Pooja and Raj aren't dating anymore?

Kingpasha99 thumbnail

Yes they are not in  relationship anymore.i hope arhaan and Pooja becomes life partner..It is important to understand each other in order to get married..and I think arhaan and Pooja understand each other well now.. recently in an interview anchor asked from Pooja that who is you favorite co star and she took arhaan's name..

Kingpasha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kingpasha99

Yes they are not in  relationship anymore.i hope arhaan and Pooja becomes life partner..It is important to understand each other in order to get married..and I think arhaan and Pooja understand each other well now.. recently in an interview anchor asked from Pooja that who is your favorite co star and she took arhaan's name..

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Always welcome πŸ€—πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When did pooja raj break up?

Originally posted by: Kingpasha99

Yes they are not in  relationship anymore.i hope arhaan and Pooja becomes life partner..It is important to understand each other in order to get married..and I think arhaan and Pooja understand each other well now.. recently in an interview anchor asked from Pooja that who is you favorite co star and she took arhaan's name..