Regarding Forum Rankings !

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys as you all know , we are 11 among Forum rankings in IF since past week... Let's do as much as we can to bring it up, among Top 5 atleast , if not Top 1...I dont know about the serials/forums ruling the charts now , coz It's been very long since I'be watched TV serials- Maybe they have famous big star cast or whatever be the reason, Let's do whatever we can do to bring the forum up .

1.Hit the Chaskameter (CM) everytime you log in / refresh MKAP forum IF . Hit as many times as you can.

2.Comment and react to all articles related to MKAP on IF.

3.Indulge in more and more discussions in our forum - Now only a few people are actually commenting , rest are silent .ðŸĪ”😭

4.As per new format of IF , there is something called "Follow" option where you can follow shows , Make sure you follow MKAP /AB / PG/ rest of the cast.

5.We used to have SBB /SBS etc segments posted as and when they are aired on Tv , but these days no such posts are open.Those who gets to see those segments online try to post it here in the forum.

6.Post all articles related to MKAP (other than IF-We're not allowed to post articles from IF in IF only I guess)

7.Like/React to each others posts on topics as well as articles on IF.

These are few things which I guess will help us climb up the charts . Feel free to add more points if you have any.👍🏞

Let's try to bring MKAP2 to the top , like how we did for MKAP1.ðŸĪŠ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sure, count me in.

Lagta hai humare bakhi Kriyans abhi bhi yakeen nahi kar parahe ke MKAP is back.

I literally jumped with excitement when i got to know. I left watching serials after MKAP season 1..now im back when its back.

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Sure, count me in.

Lagta hai humare bakhi Kriyans abhi bhi yakeen nahi kar parahe ke MKAP is back.

I literally jumped with excitement when i got to know. I left watching serials after MKAP season 1..now im back when its back.

Yeah same here !!

I just hope everyone comes soon ! ðŸ˜ƒ