HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Heytz Maneet

Dear Heytz;just got a chance.to see uploaded epi 224 and thanks to written updates by @ Abhuydaya I get to keep up.

After watching today I feel its our own Rhiddima MK1 playing the role of imposter Rhiddima MK2

She is so good she has me fooled and Vansh to as cant tell difference. Plot wity Vansh / Vihaan different...we knew it was Vihaan after a while...but this double guess game is being played at differnt angle. 

I feel Vyom is threatening Rhiddima Mk1..how or why dont know..only that in those 7 hrs something happened. If Rhidda Mk1 is doing this its to get Vansh out of mafia role.

Is this a joint RiAnsh performance..no I dont think so. See Vansh had come around to idea of baby Dot...so he would be extra protective of Rhiddima & Rhiddima would be baby and papa jaap..but she us not doing this here deliberately so as not to reveal her game...Vansh would lose focus trying to protect her and she is bringing enemies in.

Ishani/Aryan/Chanchal/ Anu...no change.

Kabir too...Dadi has overnight personality change . Siya no change..now either its Dadi pushing Vansh out of business or she is playing a game...I dont know yet.  

As to Vansh he created this mess with his mafia life..If Rhiddima is willing to turn him around and out of mafia business to give him a new start he better man up or ship out..whats more precious..Diamonds snd family ancestral rifle or the next generation?

Tick tock; tick tock..

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wynn

Dear Heytz;just got a chance.to see uploaded epi 224 and thanks to written updates by @ Abhuydaya I get to keep up.

After watching today I feel its our own Rhiddima MK1 playing the role of imposter Rhiddima MK2

She is so good she has me fooled and Vansh to as cant tell difference. Plot wity Vansh / Vihaan different...we knew it was Vihaan after a while...but this double guess game is being played at differnt angle. 

I feel Vyom is threatening Rhiddima Mk1..how or why dont know..only that in those 7 hrs something happened. If Rhidda Mk1 is doing this its to get Vansh out of mafia role.

Is this a joint RiAnsh performance..no I dont think so. See Vansh had come around to idea of baby Dot...so he would be extra protective of Rhiddima & Rhiddima would be baby and papa jaap..but she us not doing this here deliberately so as not to reveal her game...Vansh would lose focus trying to protect her and she is bringing enemies in.

Kabir too...Dadi has overnight personality change . Siya no change..now either its Dadi pushing Vansh out of business or she is playing a game...I dont know yet.  

As to Vansh he created this mess with his mafia life..If Rhiddima is willing to turn him around and out of mafia business to give him a new start he better man up or ship out..whats more precious..Diamonds snd family ancestral rifle or the next generation?

Tick tock; tick tock..

but whatever it is vyom is deffo threatening ridz . Let's see where it goes 

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Hi Wynn πŸ€—

I understand international fans r facing lot of issues to watch the epis 

But even Indian fans r equally struggling due technical issues

@bold ??

Yes its Riddhima only ...no imposter but yeah there is something drastic that has brought the change in her.

Yeah the epis r tight n grippingπŸ‘πŸΌ

really makes u believe at times that she is someone else

Super execution!!

As I mentioned its either to get him out of this dangerous world 

or protecting Vansh from something major coming his way!!

I would have loved it if it was a joint RIANSH venture but as of now I don't think clearly Riddhu is holding n guarding the fort alone!!

But after the pool confrontation in today's epi 

I would wish Vansh has realized she is Riddhu n they sort out the mess n plan together(ofcourse not revealing to audience as of now)

But looking back at the track record ...keeping hopes low!!

@bold 

If AP has really changed it would be a pleasant surprise and a good twist if she is genuinely in support of RIANSH in these testing times

But as mentioned can't trust her much

Exactly I would love if its the trio Riddhu-Dadi- Sia playing the game to safeguard Vansh's interest

Lets see

Tick tock; tick tock..

Plot looks promising 

Lets wait n watch n hope for the best!!

smiley9

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Riddu even on a spy mode she always frightened and make sure she don't loose vansh.. now she is keeping everything on the line her, vansh, baby and their relationship why? Yes dadi is newly added member to a clane, this is her original face? Because whatever happened before she always stand by vansh what happened on six hours she is ready to sacrifice him now? Vansh is standing in the middle of riddima's death, the moment he loses his cool either she will die on his hands or his family. Vansh needs to think out of box when he can become vihaan which is contrast to vansh why can't riddu? He is sticking to one point where is my riddima and you are imposter instead of that why my riddima behaving like this? If he focus this question he can play or trap riddu to spill the beans.. vyom isn't kabir he is pure villian.. riddu making sure she don't give any hint of old riddu to vansh, applaud to her because on vihaan track I always seen him as vansh.. they're now on next level of relationship where vansh ready to share everything with riddhu now she should also do the same.. yes she is giving him hints and also torturing, confusing him to the core.. at this end I don't know how their relationship going to be? Because she done all the things went against vansh but he is still holding for riddu and his child.. better cvs justify what happened on six hours.. hope vansh gets the game soon and play the game if not as per cvs trade mark vansh will play on the end which irks us allπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ. I feel sia is with riddu violin time and tomorrow episode also she is getting injured on right time..  let's see only she is left out.. hope cvs at least leave sia and angre for riansh.. new girl sorry I am forwarding her scenes πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Riddu even on a spy mode she always frightened and make sure she don't loose vansh.. now she is keeping everything on the line her, vansh, baby and their relationship why? 

Maybe the truth which is being hidden is more disastrous for Vansh n for Ridz Vansh is her biggest strength and her biggest weakness too!

For Vansh she can go to any extent even die for him 

the pool scene when he was about to shoot her she was so calm ...all ready to accept death too!!

Yes dadi is newly added member to a clane, this is her original face? Because whatever happened before she always stand by vansh what happened on six hours she is ready to sacrifice him now?

Why I feel Dadi n Ridz are together is bcos both love him n they r somewhere trying to protect him from some major setback

They are misleading n confusing viewers currently 

so lets see 

One of the biggest give away that she is hiding truth from Vansh is bcos she doesn't want him to know

If it was related to someone else she would have definitely told him whether he would believe or not

Vansh is standing in the middle of riddima's death, the moment he loses his cool either she will die on his hands or his family. Vansh needs to think out of box when he can become vihaan which is contrast to vansh why can't riddu? He is sticking to one point where is my riddima and you are imposter instead of that why my riddima behaving like this? If he focus this question he can play or trap riddu to spill the beans.. 

Yes thats the main issue at such times Vansh's brains just go in hibernation πŸ˜‘

Also Ridz is playing mind games with him which he can't believe

In the start when she was spying on him that time also her innocence was a big give away ...Vansh may not have known the exact details then but he could read through her n her acts 

but this Riddhu is too twisted for him to decode n her being indifferent n unemotional is making him suspect her more

vyom isn't kabir he is pure villian.. riddu making sure she don't give any hint of old riddu to vansh, applaud to her because on vihaan track I always seen him as vansh.. they're now on next level of relationship where vansh ready to share everything with riddhu now she should also do the same.. yes she is giving him hints and also torturing, confusing him to the core.. at this end I don't know how their relationship going to be? Because she done all the things went against vansh but he is still holding for riddu and his child.. better cvs justify what happened on six hours.. hope vansh gets the game soon and play the game if not as per cvs trade mark vansh will play on the end which irks us allπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ. I feel sia is with riddu violin time and tomorrow episode also she is getting injured on right time..  let's see only she is left out.. hope cvs at least leave sia and angre for riansh.. new girl sorry I am forwarding her scenes πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Exactly we all want to see Vansh the master of the game all along n not last moment turning around 

But sadly makers keep adopting the same approach

Yup now only Angre n Sia r left n truly hope they don't spoil their characters!!

I too really want RIANSH TEAMING UP TOGETHER!!!

N playing a super game exposing all their enemies

Lets see

😳