A Question: What would Shaurya tell about his past to Anokhi

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Since, we already see Anokhi nudging off with her feelings and soon two might fall in love... 

As much as I don't want this show to follow what J have been reading about Mohor, Shagun would return ultimately as a negative character.. Or just assume this PH is much nicer and does not bring any Shagun here.. 

But someday, I am hoping they will talk about Shagun and that Shaurya had broken his engagement to her... Would he be honest about reason? If not, what would be his reason for breaking up? 

In my opinion, Anokhi would also be the one to not fit in ideal image of Saberwal bahus and Shaurya's reason could potentially hurt her too. So just wanted your thoughts on this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s too early but he should be honest with his about his ex girlfriend and relationships eventually. But no hopes for anything normal 😆 misunderstanding is the  name of the game 

Also she may just find out the truth from scheming Badi maa 🤢😆

Also the two liking each other is just the start and there will be more conflict down the line due to different belief systems. Even though he apologizes and seems sorry, I think he does it more as an effort to keep her from leaving. But let’s see. I found it odd she thought of him as her favorite person. I do think he affects her too but fav person - I thought that was Aastha ma’am. 🤣 She’s been officially replaced 🤣

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

It’s too early but he should be honest with his about his ex girlfriend and relationships eventually. But no hopes for anything normal 😆 misunderstanding is the  name of the game 

Also the two liking each other is just the start and there will be more conflict down the line due to different belief systems. Even though he apologizes and seems sorry, I think he does it more as an effort to keep her from leaving. But let’s see. I found it odd she thought of him as her favorite person. I do think he affects her too but fav person - I thought that was Aastha ma’am. 🤣 She’s been officially replaced 🤣

@ bold 🤣🤣

I initially thought she heard it wrong 😆

Who is the most irritating person instead of Favorite person 😆

Poor Aastha lost her musical chair to shaurya🤣🤣

Phir bhi. Anokhi’s Fav - shaurya ? I need a drink 🤦‍♀️

shahsb_26 thumbnail

And that's why I don't want to get addicted to this show... My problem is that the show is average.. But forum is fun to just boost up imagination and constant spoilers is making show more interesting than it actually is😆

Now... I want that clarity too that Anokhi should know real reason for break up. And her reaction to his actions... I also don't want Shagun to be negative.. Itne padhe likhe logo ko villan kyun bana na... 

We can have second topic for Anokhi's fav. Person wala questions.. I have speech rant there.. 

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

And that's why I don't want to get addicted to this show... My problem is that the show is average.. But forum is fun to just boost up imagination and constant spoilers is making show more interesting than it actually is😆

Now... I want that clarity too that Anokhi should know real reason for break up. And her reaction to his actions... I also don't want Shagun to be negative.. Itne padhe likhe logo ko villan kyun bana na... 

We can have second topic for Anokhi's fav. Person wala questions.. I have speech rant there.. 

I definitely enjoy discussing the show more than watching it at times and reading the different posts here. that’s been true for awhile now. It just adds a different dimension. 

Shagun ideally shouldn’t come back plus her PhD was for two years. Why would she come back bcuz Badi maa asked her to? It doesn’t make sense but who knows what will happen. I liked the character before she left and I hope they don’t ruin it if she ends up coming back, now or much later 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

I definitely enjoy discussing the show more than watching it at times and reading the different posts here. that’s been true for awhile now. It just adds a different dimension. 

Shagun ideally shouldn’t come back plus her PhD was for two years. Why would she come back bcuz Badi maa asked her to? It doesn’t make sense but who knows what will happen. I liked the character before she left and I hope they don’t ruin it if she ends up coming back, now or much later 

She might come back after her PhD. But apparently she was negative in Mohor.. I am. So badly wishing this show to not follow that trend... But chuck... 

Forum is the only reason, to be honest I am following this show regularly... I would have probably or else skipped whole last week. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

@ bold 🤣🤣

I initially thought she heard it wrong 😆

Who is the most irritating person instead of Favorite person 😆

Poor Aastha lost her musical chair to shaurya🤣🤣

Phir bhi. Anokhi’s Fav - shaurya ? I need a drink 🤦‍♀️

CVs have lost it! Absolutely lost the whole plot and point. 

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

CVs have lost it! Absolutely lost the whole plot and point. 

Agreed.

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Since, we already see Anokhi nudging off with her feelings and soon two might fall in love... 

As much as I don't want this show to follow what J have been reading about Mohor, Shagun would return ultimately as a negative character.. Or just assume this PH is much nicer and does not bring any Shagun here.. 

But someday, I am hoping they will talk about Shagun and that Shaurya had broken his engagement to her... Would he be honest about reason? If not, what would be his reason for breaking up? 

In my opinion, Anokhi would also be the one to not fit in ideal image of Saberwal bahus and Shaurya's reason could potentially hurt her too. So just wanted your thoughts on this. 

Since CVs would deffo get them hitched, Shagun's matter is inevitable here. Practically, a girl like her would lecture him again. However, in Mohor, Dia-Mayuri (Bebo-Kitty) spread the rumour that Shankho (Shaurya) is getting married to his longtime girlfriend Shreshta (Shagun) when Shagun's counterpart wasn't even in the picture. Mohor (Anokhi) was so jealous that she couldn't think straight. She never reprimanded Shankho (Shaurya) about this. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Since CVs would deffo get them hitched, Shagun's matter is inevitable here. Practically, a girl like her would lecture him again. However, in Mohor, Dia-Mayuri (Bebo-Kitty) spread the rumour that Shankho (Shaurya) is getting married to his longtime girlfriend Shreshta (Shagun) when Shagun's counterpart wasn't even in the picture. Mohor (Anokhi) was so jealous that she couldn't think straight. She never reprimanded Shankho (Shaurya) about this. 

Which is why I definitely want an honest conversation about this and know Anokhi's thoughts about Shaurya (or any man) breaking a relationship because his fiance or partner wanted to pursue unbelievable opportunity abroad.. It just makes Anokhi's character stronger.. 

But I guess, ITV wouldn't want such confusing state or wouldn't know how to make Anokhi react, hence they would again brush it.