Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

CVs koi jawaab nahi dete fir bhi hum unhe akela nhi chhodte 

🤣🤣🤣

Agar CVs ko jawaab chahiye toh unhe yahan se reference lena chahiye.. 

This is a reference library.. ðŸ¤£

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Hahahha 🙈🙈 oh lord...sab aadha adhoora chod deti hain 😅

Fir bhi Malharji ko uspar garv hai 

🤣🤣

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fir bhi Malharji ko uspar garv hai 

🤣🤣

Unke paas ab koi choice nahi hai.. 

Warna Raabta Gang ka membership cancel kar di jayegi.. ðŸ¤£

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Unke paas ab koi choice nahi hai.. 

Warna Raabta Gang ka membership cancel kar di jayegi.. ðŸ¤£

Aur biwi ka pyaar bhi nahi milega wo alag 

🤣🤣

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aur biwi ka pyaar bhi nahi milega wo alag 

🤣🤣

Woh main hain Priyu 😅

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

But somehow I feel wapas ayega atharv...lots of unfinished business to take care 

We all liked the actor also...hope they retain him and kick that damn Avni out of the show...I m soo tired of seeing her pathetic character...she literally does nothing in the story but still she exists 🤭🤭

Unpopular opinion, but without Sampu I have no interest in watching Atharva again: together, they made an interesting pair of villains but with Sampu dead, and considering how she died, he can stay gone for all I care, cuz I have no interest in backwas like "you (Kalma) destroyed mine and Sampu's chances at a happy life by tormenting us and constantly inserting your nose in our business" .... that line by Atharva today made zero sense, as it wasn't Kalyani or Malhar who targeted either one of them, but Atharva and Sampu who were jealous of them and did all they could to make their life hell... it's just that it didn't work in their favour and, eventually, Sampu got over her hatred, whereas Atharva is the same loser he was back then.

Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma92

Unpopular opinion, but without Sampu I have no interest in watching Atharva again: together, they made an interesting pair of villains but with Sampu dead, and considering how she died, he can stay gone for all I care, cuz I have no interest in backwas like "you (Kalma) destroyed mine and Sampu's chances at a happy life by tormenting us and constantly inserting your nose in our business" .... that line by Atharva today made zero sense, as it wasn't Kalyani or Malhar who targeted either one of them, but Atharva and Sampu who were jealous of them and did all they could to make their life hell... it's just that it didn't work in their favour and, eventually, Sampu got over her hatred, whereas Atharva is the same loser he was back then.

Agree with you Riya... Samtharv are always better together... that's why I was bummed to see Sampu die today...

But I'd much rather watch Atharv than Avni...I really want her annoying character out of the show...😅

Kalma18 thumbnail

Aaj kal Malhar ji ki competence thodi kamm ho gayi hain...ya toh saara kaand ho jaane ke baad aathe hain ya toh trigger dabha ne ke baad gun ko disarm karte hain ya toh gundo se dhakka kaake kudh gir jaathe hain 😂😅🤣 bechare Malhar ji...😅😅

Lol I am talking about him after seeing 13th April's precap 😂🤣