Fanfiction please

Prarthi13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all.

Firstly I am pretty new here and this is my first post here. I used to watch BB but I am new here. Used to. YES. For obvious reasons. Now that story line has gone for a toss and our favourite characters are behaving like they have developed a second brain. It's time for me to quit. 

Makers obviously will show later that aniruddh was a great man and he sacrificed his dignity and respect of other for the sake of Bondita. Yes I see it happening. And Bondita

will forgive him after completing her studies and ... Well I don't want to write anymore here. Genuinely disgusted.

Anyways I am here to tell you guys that now makers are not showing what we really wanted to see. A positive bond between this couple and maybe love later. So maybe we can make our own BB. In the form of fanfiction.

Now I am requesting who is a writer or not necessarily a writer, just wants to express their expectations from this show. Please write some fanfiction. We would love to read. That is how maybe we can still be close to that show while not actually watching it. I know I am showing sentimental crap here. But you all understand right.

I might write one of my own somedays later. But please you guys too write some.❤️

Edited by Prarthi13 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Agree, atleast a Rudhita of our imagination and show which we wanted to see we can only get in fanfictions.

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prarthi13

Hi all.

Firstly I am pretty new here and this is my first post here. I used to watch BB but I am new here. Used to. YES. For obvious reasons. Now that story line has gone for a toss and our favourite characters are behaving like they have developed a second brain. It's time for me to quit. 

Makers obviously will show later that aniruddh was a great man and he sacrificed his dignity and respect of other for the sake of Bondita. Yes I see it happening. And Bondita

will forgive him after completing her studies and ... Well I don't want to write anymore here. Genuinely disgusted.

Anyways I am here to tell you guys that now makers are not showing what we really wanted to see. A positive bond between this couple and maybe love later. So maybe we can make our own BB. In the form of fanfiction.

Now I am requesting who is a writer or not necessarily a writer, just wants to express their expectations from this show. Please write some fanfiction. We would love to read. That is how maybe we can still be close to that show while not actually watching it. I know I am showing sentimental crap here. But you all understand right.

I might write one of my own somedays later. But please you guys too write some.❤️

Lovely wish dear and welcome to BB forum🤗🤗 already wrote 2 SS yaar bt the thing now really fed up yaar so only not giving any SS