Krishti ki Bakati - Episode 6

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs..

A dramatic episode where I found Pratigya in the wrong. Her anger on Krishna justified but leaving your husband and home with the kids, not justified. 

I am not trying to belittle the seriousness of the slap issue but you just dont break your home. 

Krishna stands shocked and asks her if she is just going to leave him and why bring his kids inbetween. 

SS and family shocked when Kriti tells family of incident. Only KN enjoys, he even hoped there was a video so that he can witness Pyaar ka devta hit his devi (his words). SS is disgusted at him and asks him to leave. Gosh, i missed Jaswant, this guy overacting i feel.

Krishna tells Pratigya if she wants him to appologize infront of all he throws a very unmeaning full sorry to her. SS berate Krishna, amma tells Pratigya to not overdo it ( which i agree to), but i disagree with Amma when she tries to trivialize the issue to which Komal speaks up to.

All in all, SS talks to Pratigya and requests her to stay, to which she agrees. 

My fav part of episode...

For me, the best part was when Krishna hears Balwant talking rudely to Pratigya, something along the lines where being a woman she should stay in her limits and know how to talk to men.

Balwant walks off with his weirdo sidekick but Krishna is furious that Blawant was rude to Pratigya and he tries to go behind him to be stopped by Pratigya. Krishna leads Pratigya to their room by her hand and she frees it.

Then comes a reaction from Krishna that had my heart. This is how Krishna  is..his words tho rough but clear, when he hurts her, he is in more pain then she is. He cant stand anyone behaving rudely with her.He enforces that he is her husband, he has his rights on her and he loves her dearly but no one else can dare say a word to her. 

Mr.Arhaan Behl👏👏 👏, love your acting, fabulous!!. Your portrayal of Krishna is tooo good, those expressions, emotions. 

The precap was interesting, all in all a good episode.

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago