Pakistani Serials Forum Chat Club #3

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Heloo everyone!

Welcome to our forum's Chat Club

Feel free to chat about anything and everything here!

Hope we all have a great time and make new friends! 

Chat Club #1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160084

Chat Club #2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5170039

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Thanks for the new thread @Unique.Sheep

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the new thread @Hinna.πŸ€—

And here is the answer of your question on the previous thread:

https://www.pkdramaupdates.com/people-criticize-minal-khan-for-her-latest-underwater-pictures-with-ahsan-mohsin-ikram/

NINALOGY thumbnail

Thanks for this thread 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I mean yeh sab log inn twins ke peeche hi pare rehte hain haath dho ke...especially Minal shes always in the spotlight πŸ˜†

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I mean yeh sab log inn twins ke peeche hi pare rehte hain haath dho ke...especially Minal shes always in the spotlight πŸ˜†

These twins get more of it cause they r some of the most popular Pakistani actors on social media. Minal does more stuff, out of wat is acceptable to the people

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for the new thread @Hinna.πŸ€—

And here is the answer of your question on the previous thread:

https://www.pkdramaupdates.com/people-criticize-minal-khan-for-her-latest-underwater-pictures-with-ahsan-mohsin-ikram/

Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, β€œI saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the majority of its dwellers were women.” 

According to Islam, a girl cannot go anywhere alone with her fiance before her marriage.I am not criticizing Minal Khan and her fiance, Celebrities should refrain from posting their private photos on social media. what is wrong will always be wrong. Wasy bhi Think before you post on social media.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobi13

These twins get more of it cause they r some of the most popular Pakistani actors on social media. Minal does more stuff, out of wat is acceptable to the people

They do it for publicity

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

They do it for publicity

For them every publicity is good publicity 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have just finished watching Ishqiya, only because Feroze was the lead. What a towering performance, he sold this sadistic and unfair story of a love lorn wicked and betrayed lover boy so well. At one point I was like, Mir Haadi was a better man minus the killing, Humza was just so on point with the ego and heart break. I really loved the way his character was solely about revenge, he did not want Humna back, but teach her how a betrayal feels like, and the indifference he always had in front of her post the breakup was so well played.

Let me start with the best, yes Humza it is, ruined by two women and both are blood related sisters πŸ˜†. He probably was so much about Humna, that he never saw that there are better women, infact more capable women around him. He deserved so much more, only if the way Humna betrayed him would have changed. His actions of blackmailing Humna, was to a point toxic and miserable, unless on his wedding day he tells Shariq that 'the worst is probably not watching the woman of his life marrying another man, but him sitting in the altar with another woman', oh boy that hurt, it was just a slight insight on how much broken he was. However, when he loves someone, he loves irrespective of the consequences, and that is what he did with Rumi too, the guilt, fear and helplessness to not lose her after realizing that he loved her more than anyone else. I hate the writers for the ending, it was biased and unfair, Humza was the only sane character albeit wrong, but his character had everything, growth, having a second chance, redemption, loss, and this character deserved a closure and instead they made him suffer for entire life. And worst is that they did it to justify the most hypocrite and unidimensional female lead Humna, WTF were these writers smoking? They thought ending the male lead in a tragic way would show women empowerment? Like really? Both the sisters were nuts, Humna, selfish and hypocrite, to even commit, she lied to Humza, broke him, almost killed him, she lied to he holier than thou yawn worthy husband, she lied to her sister and still she is the innocent one? WOW! As Humza said, his love was a joke for her and she did not even think once before betraying him the worst possible way, at least break up with him instead of getting marrying at his back, and these are educated modern women the writer justified? Rumi was another egoistic fool, her loved, obsession and everything for Humza was so weak that she did not even look at his eyes to see through him when he apologized, she was right in leaving him and mocking him, but as she said that she loved him, then wasn't that love good enough to compare Humza's actions and his confession? He told her that he loved her, and she was indifferent? Why, wasn't she ready to die with him, wasn't he worth of a second chance? Humza has always dealt with Rumi so delicately, that even if he was in denial of his love, it showed up in his actions, and how can all that be farce, when Rumi knows that whatever he felt for her must be genuine.

The show could be so good, about getting second chances, about redemption, about healing from past trauma, but it became a toxic saga of putting above hypocrite and spineless women above positivity. The message this show gave is the worst, WTF were the writers smoking by showing that Humza was worthless that any woman can come and ruin him πŸ€’. And Humna with her dud husband were the worst characters, so bland and dull. Humna only had 3 line sin all the 28 episodes " ji Azeem'', 'Please Humza aise maat karo', ' Abbu ke liye kiya', WTF again🀬, that is the female lead who was justified πŸ€’

The actors, especially Feroze and Hania were so beautiful, wonderful chemistry, their scenes were so refreshing and gave me so much hope for a happy ending but πŸ’”. Feroze's hit streak should continue with KAM3, an actor like him deserves all the recognition, he is tailor made for these grey heroes onscreen. The woman who played Humna had the worst expression, and that made her character more annoying, but she was the central lead opposite Feroze and such toxic leads left a bitter taste at the show's end.

The best part of the show was Feroze, the haunting OST, and Rumza chemistry. I hope they work together again. I have started watching Dil kiya Karey now, and for a change Feroze is playing a complete white male lead, uff itni khushi huya dekh ke ke I gulped two rasgullas in the name of my white hero .