Manorama will definitely die

Posted: 3 years ago

I am sure mano will die and leave a krantikari child behind who will bring aniruddh and bon together after leap.πŸ˜‚ Wahi ghisi piti story.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Re re itna nhi bhai ..Hoga😊 I think manorma will die in an plan

...And bless anindita for happy life..

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

I am sure mano will die and leave a krantikari child behind who will bring aniruddh and bon together after leap.πŸ˜‚ Wahi ghisi piti story.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This I don’t want because our female lead is a kid who does not need this crap 

I hope ani itna naa gire

Originally posted by: Katy4566

This I don’t want because our female lead is a kid who does not need this crap 

I hope ani itna naa gire

Girega behen....wo girega...kisne socha tha wo mano se pyar karne lagega. One year before I was scared of mini but ye ani to...ise to har chalte firte krantikari se pyar ho jata hai. πŸ˜‚

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🀒🀒

Thank God I'm already out of this crap show....

All I want is whether bon lives as a single or married in future, she should never accept ani in future....

Love is true but self respect is the priority over love😈

I feel sorry for this soul and fear if she will remain scared for a lifetime regarding marriage and loveπŸ₯Ί

Congrats gold medalist....πŸ‘

Not even enemies deserve a cheap  hypocrat like you😎...it's better to remain single lifelong than living a crap  life with a cheap person like youπŸ‘πŸ‘

I feel so relieved for both bon and mini that they finally escaped from himπŸ‘πŸΌ...feel sorry for AE  as he might fall for some other girl soon if he finds her better than herπŸ‘πŸΌ

And congrats sumatiπŸ‘...you finally supported ani in securing your daughter's lifeπŸ‘....you might have saved her but just for seeing her as a girl who might never believe in relationships nowπŸ‘...I wish bon comes to know that sumati also knows about this and supports aniπŸ‘πŸ‘

Makers of you have any  brain left to show what is the real meaning of women empowerment , atleast show bon walking away from ani's life with self respect....let her studies be sponsored by kaka...oops I forgot if ani can do this I won't be surprised if you now show kaka interested in welcoming waris from ani and ninjaπŸ‘

Final bye to this crap show forever😎

Bye guys❀️

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  1. Yer dont do bhavishyavani manorma wil die u did same for aditys wife she is still thete πŸ˜† nice tp see you here btwπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

1. Yer dont do bhavishyavani manorma wil die u did same for aditys wife she is still thete πŸ˜† nice tp see you here btwπŸ˜‰

Whose wife????😐😐😐

I have been a very early member of bb forum. It's just that I got a life so stopped watching but again after imleriya , I got active on forums again πŸ€•

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Whose wife????😐😐😐

I have been a very early member of bb forum. It's just that I got a life so stopped watching but again after imleriya , I got active on forums again πŸ€•

Adiya's wife. You said she will die and it will b happily ever adilie πŸ˜† vo abhi tak zinda h and giving constipated face expressions. I m watching imlie πŸ˜Š

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So called kranti ke naam par shaheed  hogi🀣

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Adiya's wife. You said she will die and it will b happily ever adilie πŸ˜† vo abhi tak zinda h and giving constipated face expressions. I m watching imlie πŸ˜Š

Adi's wife died in very end in original version and not as his wife but his cousin's wife. πŸ˜Š