Posted: 3 years ago

I can't even πŸ˜†

Also, did they use Green screen for showing London? Matlab πŸ˜†

Bhaktavar no he has a lot of money,he is not in need of money

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When SRK will learn his lesson. Now how do I get over this second-hand embarrassment.

Can anyone tell me why paan masala causes cancer,I know that betel nuts cause cancer but don't know why,I googled it but can't find anything but why exactly it causes cancer?before anyone attacks me or lashes at me that I don't know anything blah blah,not everybody can be know it all like others,so I don't know but want to know.also does everybody who eats paan will they get cancer,I know some people they r 90 plus,always ate pawn but never got cancer,so why is that?What's the explanation for that?and I sometimes like to eat masala pawn,although its rarely,its so tasty,will it be harmful if you eat it rarely?

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranimukherjee2

Can anyone tell me why paan masala causes cancer,I know that betel nuts cause cancer but don't know why,I googled it but can't find anything but why exactly it causes cancer?before anyone attacks me or lashes at me that I don't know anything blah blah,not everybody can be know it all like others,so I don't know but want to know.also does everybody who eats paan will they get cancer,I know some people they r 90 plus,always ate pawn but never got cancer,so why is that?What's the explanation for that?and I sometimes like to eat masala pawn,although its rarely,its so tasty,will it be harmful if you eat it rarely?

This is Gutkha pan masala( beetle nut coated with saffron) not that mouth refresher pan masala.

Originally posted by: SriRani

This is Gutkha pan masala( beetle nut coated with saffron) not that mouth refresher pan masala.

Oh I mixed them both,pan masala is so tasty and there r so many varieties

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why did they do this?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow the comments, elitist much?Like as if SRK is above and beyond these kind of ads. 😡This ad is still better than some of the worst ads he did to sell Fair&Lovely etc.πŸ€”

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Perhaps, this is SRK's way to garner the love of the rural audience. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ajay chasing his true love throughout the city and finds him through the power of paan masala. Such a sweet ad.