Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Leprechaun

And...... to all those who have WKX in either DP or sig, you, yea YOU!!! You've been delaying my reply time.

You mean??? 😳

I watch whatever catches my attention, genre isn't important. First is obviously The Untamed😆....everyone was talking about it so I had to see what it was all about. But what really caught my attention was this poster.

I was intrigued by the dark and mysterious guy with the flute☺️...and I loved the contrast between dark and light. But later I fell for white robed guy too. ❤️

As for dramas I have only watched TU so far and I am sure it'll continue to be a favorite. But I watched TGCF and MDZS donghuas and loved those. 

Currently watching - none. 

Plan to watch - WOH (asap) 🤣, Immortality, HOB and Winner is King. 

Edited by incandescent - 3 years ago

People who haven't watched thai BLs please watch "I told sunset about you".

Originally posted by EXOL

He is a great actor . Have you seen love is sweet ? He rocked the modern look as well . It was a good watch 

I watched only half of Love is Sweet but will go back to watch it at some point. I also saw Princess Silver. He's really good there too.

Edited by Katelyn - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Katelyn

I watched only half of Love is Sweet but will go back to watch it at some point. I also saw Princess Silver. He's really good there too.

oh I dint watch that..will keep it in my watchlist 

Posted: 2 years ago

I think this is an OST for their upcoming movie. I didn't like the song much but the MV is kinda cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-yWp2nm-n8

I finished “run on “ so finally going to start we best love 

We best love has two seasons ????